[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H1Z1 thread! Post if you're looking for a new group to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: efImlVi.jpg (650KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
efImlVi.jpg
650KB, 1920x1080px
H1Z1 thread! Post if you're looking for a new group to play with or just for discussion.
>>
>>323079254
How bad is it compared to DayZ?
>>
>>323079992
Better than dayz in pretty much every way but okay lol
>>
If you get bit by a zombie will you become one eventually?
>>
>>323079992
The main game is pretty much just another multiplayer survival crafting game with zombies. It's not like dayz at all.

Battle Royal is where people seem to focus the most. It has no zombies, and consists of you being airdropped into an area with nothing, have having to loot for supplies and kill all the other players.
>>
>>323080301
You can inject yourself with the virus so you can blend in with zombies when traveling somewhere. But if you die from a zombie, you have to respawn. Your body will turn into a zombie though. You just can't control it
>>
I regret buying this game so much, I only did it because a friend wanted me to play it with him
>>
>>323080797
What why? It's a great game
>>
>>323080892
I have 87 hours in the game, but I have to agree with >>323080797

The game is fun and all, but it gets old real quick. There's a hundred games just like it, so it's not really a unique experience either.
>>
>>323081119
How fun is it to troll people? I would love to join a group, take all their shit and hide, and then watch them fumble and die
>>
>>323080892
The shooting feels kinda awkward and whenever I run into someone at close range the game hitches for a second which is usually enough to get me killed. I'm also pretty impatient so whenever I get into one of those games where I can't find anyone for 10-15 minutes only to die like in the scenario in my first sentence I feel like I've wasted my time.

It's probably just not my type of game.
>>
>>323081241
It's not worth it, if I'm honest. Getting geared up is such a quick and easy thing in the game it hardly even feels worth the effort of trolling.
>>
>>323081808
Well that sounds pretty unsatisfying. So this is more like a first person rogue like if anything?
>>
>>323082012
Don't let my experience do the judging. Try it out yourself if you really want to see what it's like. Not like you have anything to lose since Steam offers refunds now. It's just not my type of game.
>>
>Used to play the fuck out of Battle Royale
>Pretty sure I joined a match while mem-editing some random game from the Slave Trainer general
>Battleeye
>HACKER!
>BAN!

I enjoyed the fuck out of Battle Royale too. Goddamnit.

Breaking Point is an exercise in horseshit
>Class system
>No reason to reinforce your "class"
>Team up with "Enemies" so you can abuse members of the same "class" and strip them of equipment
>500pt penalty for blasting friendlies, despite them shooting you first.

>One class spawns with a Hatchet that actually shoots K-Bars each swing at like mach 8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.