[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wario World a good game? I heard it's fun as hell and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: wario world.jpg (1MB, 1069x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wario world.jpg
1MB, 1069x1500px
Is Wario World a good game? I heard it's fun as hell and I love me some Wario, but I also hear that the game can be 100%'d in, like, two hours, and can get pretty repetitive.

Opinions, /v/?
>>
It's a Treasure game. That's the best way to describe it. It's fantastic, but not entirely meaty.
>>
>>323076125
I really enjoyed it. The moves are super satisfying to do even though there are only like, 3 of them.The bosses and stages are really cool and some of the puzzles are really inventive. Others aren't, especially unihorn hell, but they are always at least tolerable. If you're going for 100% though, be aware that some of the platforming for the bonus items is HARD. The platforming is fair, but the movement isn't super precise, which adds to the already ludicrous difficulty. Fortunately, those stages aren't in the majority, and generally only appear towards the end of the game. All around I'd definitely recommend it.
>>
File: 1451716079072.png (102KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451716079072.png
102KB, 375x360px
>>323076125
It's so good
>>
File: 90s kids.png (84KB, 233x229px) Image search: [Google]
90s kids.png
84KB, 233x229px
>>323076328
>>323076739
>>323076758

Awesome, thank you. I'm prowling eBay right now hoping to scoop it up for less than $10, otherwise I'll hunt my local used games shops before resigning myself to $20+ Amazon hell.
>>
>have this game from when FUCKING GAMESTOP was liquidating gen 6 stuff.
>never played it
Jeez time to get my Wario fix
>>
sequel fucking when
>>
>>323076983

just emulate it
>>
You're ripping yourself off if you pay more than $10 for it.

It's a fantastic game in concept, but it doesn't have nearly enough content to back it up. You'll finish it in like three hours.
>>
>>323076983
But there's dolphin in 1080p+ for free
>>
>>323076125
I want to have sex with Wario
>>
>>323080812
What about physical collections though?
>>
>>323081503
So do I. Bellies are the best.
>>
>>323081875
>tfw you will never be able to lay on Wario's belly
>>
File: woah shit.png (437KB, 388x545px) Image search: [Google]
woah shit.png
437KB, 388x545px
>>323076125
This and Shake-It were like the last of the greedy, crass brawler-adventurer Wario before he was just a lazy and greedy video game developer.

I don't mind that Warioware is more popular but it'd be nice to see more of Wario's original capabilities represented in Smash, even if it's something as simple as his charging body slam.
>>
>>323083010
Wario Ware came out around the same time as World and years before Shake-It!

I hate how Wario is depicted outside his games too, but Wario Ware is not the reason since he's more or less the same in those games as he is in the others.

And his portrayal in Smash or the sports games isn't even accurate to Ware. If they had wanted to do a Wario Ware moveset in Smash his moveset would have been way more memorable. The bike and maybe the bite are the only moves from Ware. The rest is poorly thought out madeup bullshit to make him the XD version of Mario
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.