[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will 2k16 bring ryu back to his glory? I wish for Ninja Gaiden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Itagaki come home.jpg (396KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Itagaki come home.jpg
396KB, 1280x720px
Will 2k16 bring ryu back to his glory?

I wish for Ninja Gaiden 4 to be as good or better than NG 2
>>
>>323073703
NG2 was mediocre though, NGB is where it's at
>>
File: SI_WiiU_DevilsThird.jpg (161KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_WiiU_DevilsThird.jpg
161KB, 1000x500px
Reminder that the same person responsible for the beastly Ninja Gaiden

Was also responsible for this piece of shit game
>>
>>323075369
There are good things about Devil's Third, a decent number of them. People act like the game is lacking in any redeeming factors.

It's a better game than NG3 and Yaiba, even if it doesn't say a lot.
>>
>>323075369
it has redeeming qualities the problem is he moved development to the wiiu and that would have been fine but he obviously did not test it after porting it
>>
>>323075369
So did you play it? Or are you just memeing?

I thought it was pretty good, felt more like a game than most games these days.
>>
>>323074642
They're both amazing games that shouldn't have been followed up by NG3.
>>
>>323075615
>>323075874
>>323076104

'Sup, Itagaki?
>>
>>323075615
I thought it was just a shooter with bits of gory melee based on the trailers on the nintendo direct, did it end being an action game?
Also, with wiiu piracy so close, how's the wiiu ninja gaiden?
>>
>>323079320
>how's the wiiu ninja gaiden?
Just play the PS3 or 360 versions.
>>
I feel so bad about not playing NG2 more, I was inexperienced and stupid and just didn't have the nerve at that age.
>inb4 underage, I'm 24, I just didn't get into CUHRAYZEE until 17 when I was all about Gears of War
>>
>>323079441
What if I dont want to spend more money on hardware?
>>
>>323079320
Think of Bionic Commando 09 in how you're supposed to play with both melee and guns. The melee is definitely more satisfying than shooting, but there's parts of the game where they demand you shoot. Mook enemies die pretty damn easily at least.
>>
>>323073703
I heard a little talk of NG4 a couple years ago but is it still planned? I feel like team ninja just said fuck it after finding out they just need to keep releasing skimpy outfits for DoA to stay in business rather than risk making a new game.
>>
>>323073703
I want a new NG so bad.

All I want is NG2 combat with gameplay otherwise more like NGB.
>>
>>323079726
>He bought a PiiU
Lol
>>
>>323080372
I buy anything with monhan
>>
>>323080698
TRIGGERED
>>
>>323076104
He's obviously memeing.
>>
>>323074642
This.

Haven't played Razor's Edge yet. I hate modern Team Ninja. Their sense of aesthetics and gameplay are complete shit.
>>
>>323084448
Ninja Gaiden 2 was great, just that base version had too little content after being spoiled with how good NG Black was. The speed of 2 is better than 1.

Razor's Edge is great. In terms of content, its the best with all the different playable characters. And while they fixed the fighting so much from 3, and while it is an excellent game in its own right, it is the weakest NG fighting engine. The difference between 3 and Razors Edge is profound.

I love ninja gaiden, my hype would be through the roof for ninja gaiden 4.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.