[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mabinogi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Mabinogi.full.55782.jpg (827KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mabinogi.full.55782.jpg
827KB, 1600x1200px
So does anyone here play Mabinogi?
Saw a thread and kind of got into it, but I'm wondering if anyone else here's doing anything in it.
>>
SHITTY DEAD GAME
>>
>>323072538
Tl;Dr of the game please? Looks interesting
>>
Fun game, used to be a general for it on /vg/ but constant trolling, shitposts and lack of anything from any server except Alexina kind of lead to those threads dying.

Alexina players are still active, Tarlach's around but hardly any of them really play anymore, no idea on Mari or Ruairi.
>>
The game's fucking garbage. No atmosphere. Story's shit. Plagued with pay 2 win. Used to be good, but now it's generic korean MMO trash bombarding you with pop culture.
>>
>>323073315
Fun is just a buzzword when you can't actually think of any real reasons as to why the game is good, don't use it.

Either way, being amused or entertained with something and being immersed are not the same thing.
>>
Game is great. Tons of atmosphere. Fantastic story. No p2w. Used to be good but now its even better than normal korean mmos.
>>
>>323072720
Classless MMO that also has a bunch of life skills and things to do that aren't dungeoning.
>>
>>323072538
Combat is weird, it has this enforced delay in an attempt to feel turn-based that's just bad. Skill system is unique and wonderful but it means very little when the application doesn't feel good.

Most of the game revolves around dungeon runs, which are only fun when you're with friends. Randoms will generally rush ahead because they're grinding and if you don't have the build they want you get dropped straight away. I assume it wasn't that bad at launch but since it's so old the only players left are pretty elitist.

tl;dr - Game is ok, but you missed the boat years ago.
>>
>>323074237
>it has this enforced delay
u wot
that's just probably your shitty connection
>>
>>323073823
Didn't take long for the autists to come out, I see.
>>
This was such a fun and relaxing game. Spent a lot of time playing even though I didn't know what I was doing most of the time.

The game is pretty much dead now. There was a recent thread that got people to start playing on Alexina, but I'm not sure how that ended up.
>>
>>323074531
Using Autism as an insult is dumb and one of the main reasons is that all your doing is saying that Autistic people are sub human and are incapable of being, "normal"
>>
>>323074701
That's not wrong.
>>
>>323074679
the content drought is what really killed the game
its been like what, 9 months since SOMETHING that resembles an update?
>>
>>323074679
People party'd, some people made new characters, some people took out old ones, some people were still installing.
I think it got enough people to have about 2 parties, then people had to leave and I don't think another thread ever went up.
>>
>>323074531
>>323074701
>>323074878
Last time I check only autists play this shitty game lmao rekt.
>>
the music is pretty great desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuytOagh9_Q
>>
I remember checking it out years ago. I've heard it mentioned a lot since so I'm kinda curious if it got some major update or separate game or what.

Back then it just seemed like some shitty mmo that happened to have a different approach to the early game. But its always possible they improved it and I just saw it in it's infancy. I remember it feeling very slow movement wise.
>>
>>323074878
when I was in like grade 10 I had my stupid offensive humor phase and I talked to this guy all the time that used autism as an insult & said dank memes & used the n word a lot even tho he is super white & eventually his parents realized what kind of edgy shit he was doing online and stuff and they seriously fucking disowned him they kicked him out of the house it was so funny.

Maybe you should take some of this to heart and stop being so ableist before mom and dad do the same to you.
>>
dead game as always
>>
File: 1376038683132.gif (1MB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
1376038683132.gif
1MB, 250x168px
>been playing it on and off for 7 years now
>all the friends I've made are gone
>can't even change servers
Friends really make this game alot more fun why the fuck did I pick ruari?
>>
>2016
>people still playing mabonogo

The game died back when they got rid of the original director and like all of original devs in g13. It's been a downward spiral of shit ever since.

But I guess if you like Hatsune Miku and SAO, the game might still be for you. :- )
>>
>>323077417
>we never got the FMA update
>we got shitty SAO instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJmRcKxCvpg
I will never not be mad
>>
>>323077417
literally nothing wrong with miku
miku should be in everything
>>
File: The memes begin.jpg (17KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
The memes begin.jpg
17KB, 500x336px
>>323077773
Nice meme.
>>
>>323074503
I had the same problem. I was fine with it but I stopped for 2 years, came back, and couldn't get back into the game because of the delay and wondered why I ever sat through that stuff.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.