[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Posts on /v/ are hardly distinguishable from Youtube comments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1450327500347.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1450327500347.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>Posts on /v/ are hardly distinguishable from Youtube comments

Truly the end of times is upon us
>>
first
>>
First
>>
top kek
>>
Come to brazil!!!!!
>>
>>323055364
>>323055391
Hey thank for commenting dont forget to sub
>>
hang on pewdiepie i gotta do my chores
>>
File: 1439601567287.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
They're only indistinguishable when we want them to be indistinguishable

Welcome to the Post-Post-New-Irony era
>>
Thats a funny gif. Reply if you agree XD
>>
"Truly the end of times is upon us"
>>
>>323055892
>They're only indistinguishable when we want them to be indistinguishable
ironic shitposting is still shitposting. pretending to be a shitstain makes you a shitstain.

We only have this issue because idiots didn't attack/reject the ironic funposters.
>>
Gimme a (You) if you're reading this in 2016!
>>
>>323055234
you cuks have been saying the end is near for over a decade now
>>
>>323056043
Shitposters have nothing to lose though.

In the war of projected indignancy, only the nihilistic and cunning can truly profit.

So just keep on going with your babybitch srlf. ;o
>>
>>323056524
I've been browsing for nearly a decade and it's been nothing but one big steady decline.
>>
>>323056570
>Shitposters have nothing to lose though.
If people didn't shower them in approval and then even start to mimic what they're doing when they do it, it would be less common.
>>
>>323056586
really? to me it seems it has really accelerated beyond steady over the last 3 years
>>
>>323055234
>watch a video of some game soundtrack
>youtube comments are greentext arrows and memes
>their avatars are pepe and reaction images

The overlap is essentially 1:1
>>
>>323056524
>>323056586
I've been here since 07 and desu the only thing that's really changed is boards like /vg/ and /vp/ were made and the site became fractured into generals where people post in 1 place at a time.
>>
>>323057208
>I've been here since 07 and desu the only thing that's really changed is boards like /vg/ and /vp/
You're crazy. In 2007 there was never so much shitposting. EVER.
>>
>>323056716
If ironic shitposting wasn't funny, we wouldn't be mimicking it :^)
Moot was always wrong when he said ironic shitposting was still shitposting. It's called funposting when you do it ironically.
>>
subscribe please xd
>>
>>323057550
>If ironic shitposting wasn't funny, we wouldn't be mimicking it :^)
If you find it funny, all you're doing is demonstrating your profound stupidity.
> It's called funposting when you do it ironically.
Irony doesn't make it okay.
>>
>>323057447
fuck off people used to spam nogames and rrod and shit
>>
>>323058884
Not nearly on the same level that we have now. Back then it really was just ironic shitposting and it didn't change or damage anything. Now it ruins whole threads and gets in the way of discussion.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.