Nintendo posted this on their Twitter a few days ago. I've been poring over it for hidden details on the next Mario game. I've hit a bit of a block though and I think /v/ might be able to help.
I'll go through what I've figured out so far.
1. Can this mean some kind of permanent costume change for Mario? Maybe Nintendo want to give him a new profession. Why else would he be giving his clothes away? Maybe he gives his old overalls to Toad and we're getting some sort of Toad plumbing game.
2. This one is obvious. Nintendo are giving Mario more jumps. This will obviously add a lot of mechanical depth to Mario NX.
3. I'm not sure about this one. Maybe a return to the coin collecting of NSMB2? Maybe it's alluding to the return of Wario.
4. I'm guessing Mario NX will have the warp whistle as an item. Could this be hinting to an open world Mario?
5. This one has me stumped. Maybe Yoshi will be a big part of Mario NX.
From what I can gather Mario NX will be a huge change to the formula. It will be a game featuring an open world, more advanced platforming (maybe free running?) and Wario.
What are your thoughts, /v/?
mass media was a mistake
these guys didn't know how to raise children because they never grew up themselves and it's only getting worse
>childhood is the greatest period in time for Western economy (if you weren't German)
>adolescence is period of greatest prospect for work and before intense regulations that stifled small business creation
>early adulthood was the sex and drugs era
>later adulthood was the economic surge in the 80's
>the 00's hit and while the world collapses we get to cash in our fucking sweet pensions that nobody will ever see the like of again
No, this is exactly as it looks, in no way do i buy your claim of troll.
>What did they mean by this?
End this meme.
You are so far disconnect from reality that you can no longer recognize a thread dripping with irony and sarcasm.
It elicited enough for a response for people to call OP retarded. Its a success, if nothing but a mild one.
Can anyone do an analysis of this? It's more of a cipher than the Mario one. Although it's apparent that is suggests a lot of change to come.
These all point to big things to come in Mario NX, as well.
>Bowser stops breathing fire, breathes poison gas instead
>gets a chain chomp
>bigger castle (obvious, this happens every new game)
>Bowser boss battle where it is mandatory to die (be defeated) twice
>you first go to some kind of afterlife world like the underwhere
>then you go to purgatory
>then you find a way to get back to his dimension and deck his ass
Seems a little much for a Mario game, but I can dig it.
1. He's gonna start attempting to use fire attacks less and new shit more. He seemed to notice that he gave Mario a bad time with the catsuit.
2. I really haven't seen a ton of chain chomps recently. Maybe they'll be included a bit more? Maybe a Chain Chomp boss?
3. Of course. This is the norm. But HOW big? IMO it'd be fun to trek through an entire Mushroom Kingdom under his domain.
4+5. He might attempt to attack Mario and Luigi first again. SPP2? Super Wario Bros? A little vague.
>You'll get your 3D World/Galaxy rehash and you'll like it.
I just want a new main Mario game. I knew I'd buy the Wii U only for Smash but fuck, there are no fucking games to look forward to aside from Pokken and a (likely mediocre) Zelda sometime in almost 2 years.
LMAO this fucking got me.
>mom insists that i can afford a house with just my job
>currently making almost 30 an hour
>its still rough as fuck
She did it on minimum wage back then. Fuck off
1. Quit smoking
2. Adopt a pet
3. Move into a larger house
How the fuck are these jokes flying over everyone's heads?
It's for a direct sequal to SMW
1. Mario is getting a heavy graphic update from the old snes pixel days
2. He's going to have new moves and abilities
3. DLC levels
4. It's being made by western devs
5. Yoshi will return
Just to let you guys know, I never under any circumstances buy another Nintendo product ever again.
Please stop making these posts.
>getting this bent out of shape over a damn ad
>someone out there in this world has this amount of autism