[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Rom.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rom.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
Okay do you kill the spiders or do you ignore the spiders?

google walkthroughs seem split. Which is it? How do I beat this chunky munky /v/?
>>
ignore
>>
I just usually ignore them, but I keep moving at the same time.

If you stay still for too long two of them will head butt you and you'll die. Run up, hit his sides, back away before Rom explodes.
>>
On that fight and killed all the spiders and then Rom.

Fighting Rom in the Chalice dungeon I just wailed on him.

Either works fine.
>>
Kill them all. Watch Rom squirm as you butcher her unhindered.
>>
If you're slow and prone to anxiety, kill the spiders.

If you actually know what you're doing and can move efficiently just ignore them and always be running around.
>>
>>323011551
kill the spiders.
>>
Just patiently bait out the spiders and kill them.

If you're strong enough by that point, kill the spiders in only the first phase, and then absolutely go to town on her. Stunlock her out of the teleporation as many times as you can.
>>
File: 22584.png (134KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
22584.png
134KB, 300x300px
>>323011551
>google walkthroughs
>>
>>323011551
Pop beast blood pill
R2 attack rom 4-5 times with extendo axe +5
Profit
>>
Always clear out spiders in the first phase because Rom isn't attacking.

After she teleports though you can pretty much ignore the romlings. I like to just strafe around until an opening presents itself, then sprint in and land a hit or two. Running R2s usually work well.
>>
>>323011831

What, you haven't heard about Google Walkthroughs? Are you a pleb?
>>
>People have trouble with Witches of Hemwick
>People have trouble with Rom
>>
>>323011935
this desu senpai.
>>
>>323011935

wow, I suck at this game but even I beat the witches on the first go. They're barely even a bossfight.
>>
>>323011551
On the first playthrough, it's best to kill them if you're unsure of yourself. All of Rom's attacks are easily dodged by just side strafing over and over or just strafing out of the circle.

This takes a lot more time and can get you killed if you're the kind of person who isn't consistent. And if you're the kind of person who panics and messes up, dying after spending so much time killing baby spiders can be annoying. It just all depends on your playstyle.

Rom is mostly just an endurance test. Or, you can risk it all and just go ham on her.
>>
>>323011935
I think the Ice King is the harder boss
>>
>>323011935
My problem with Rom that he's such a poorly designed and boring boss to begin with.
He's not difficult, he's just one of those bosses that go out of their way just to be an annoying faggot.
>>
>>323011935
To be fair, the Witches will sometimes shoot one of those asshole homing shots that stun you and let them do those annoying grab attacks. It happened to me the first time I played against them, and it almost killed me. I had been doing the fight perfectly and just running around killing them, but she just randomly shot one at me near the end, and it totally surprised me because I thought she just sits there and does nothing.
>>
>>323011551
>attack head
>she backs off away from spiders
>attack body

Ignore spiders.
>>
>>323011551
I always just bumrushed him and used bone ash cannon. Fuck dem little spider bastards. Pretty easy fight really.
>>
>>323012161
The only issue I sometimes have with Hemwick is that their AOE attack can look similar to their invisibility spell if you're not paying close attention, and since they spam it you can get seriously torn up if you're too close.
>>
>>323011551
I ignored them

killing them simply would have taken too long, I don't have the patience to do that especially considering I might die trying
>>
You don't have to kill the spiders.
Also
>needing a walkthrough
>>
If you use fast weapons, the fight is kind of trivial.

Try using the Blades of Mercy transformed quickstep attack against the spiders. You can kill them all in like half a minute.
>>
File: 1440547504975.jpg (65KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1440547504975.jpg
65KB, 500x373px
Are the Souls game discussions just a big dick contest? I swear NO ONE can have a normal fucking conversation without spewing

>Having trouble on X
>doing X
>summoning X
>etc etc
Like jesus, some people have trouble on some bosses, while some people have trouble on other bosses. Why do people feel the need to go out of their way to show their huge dicks? Does it make you feel a little better inside? I honestly don't get it.
>>
>>323012776
I am fine with most but looking for guides is simply pathetic.
>>
>>323012776
Playing by walkthrough is looked down upon by most gaming communities.

And it especially applies to this series where half of the game is exploration. I looked up how to get to Cainhurst, but nothing in detail on how to beat the enemies or bosses at Cainhurst.
>>
I beat Rom my first try just sprinting in circles around her until I saw an opening and then running in.
>>
>>323013641
I only check walkthroughs if I get stuck on a boss five or six times and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
>>
The most troublesome boss for me so far (I'm up to Rom) is the Woods triple boss. I'm not too good with the NPC hunters so three of them at once plus special powers was pretty crazy. I did win though and it felt great.
>>
>>323011551
Tried both strategies killing them is easier.
>>
I've killed Rom on 3 characters, and every time I've just taken my time and killed the lil spiders. the fight might take 2 minutes longer, but that's okay. once the spiders are dead, Rom is defenseless.
>>
I kill the first group of spiders since Rom doesn't really do anything at that point, and it thins the crowd a bit. After that I mostly ignore the spiders and just hit & run Rom unless there's a really clear opening to pick off a spider or two right in front of me.
>>
>>323015417
Npc hunters in Bloodborne are horrible to deal with.
They are harder then most bosses
>>
>>323012776
Yes. Why do you think nobody likes the community?
>inb4 waah I dindu nuffin, le pkeks did this to me
>>
>>323018708

They don't call it Hunter's Nightmare for nothing.
>>
>>323012147
>he
Rom's a female you cis scum.
>>
>>323019246
Seriously tho.
Hunters in Bloodborne are 5x more difficult than the equivalent in dark souls.
>>
>>323019379

Is it? It looks like a shitpile caterpillar. That bizare thing on the Brygenwerth back decking that spits fireballs and acid cum from its vagina mouth is more intimidating.
>>
I always just sprint and do the sprint+R2 attack and then get the fuck out and do it again.
>>
>>323019723
It's the mother of spiders.
>>
IGNORE SPIDER
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.