[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol summ name suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (129KB, 640x1094px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 640x1094px
making a new league account for autolock blitz every game, trying to think of name ideas (pic related)
suggestions/input would be much appreciated
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
How about playing a better game?
>>
also I know my ideas probably aren't the best but that's why I'm trying to get input from others rn
>>
>>323010269
I play multiple other games but I mean opinions are cool
>>
last bump
>>
check this 4 spurmbankd0na7or69
>>
WhyAmINotPlayingDotaInstead
>>
>>323012380
>wanting morons like OP playing dota
>implying dota isnt barely less shit than league of trash

?
>>
>>323012380
the warcraft 3 feel of it felt kinda gross to me. I mean it definitely seems more in depth to get into but it's an awkward transition
>>323012371
I never claimed my ideas were good, if i thought they were I wouldn't ask /v/ for suggestions when there's pretty much a 100% chance of people saying I'm wrong about something
>>
>>323012735
good contribution to /v/ anon, spouting the same garbage that's in every thread about either of them

proud of you
>>
>>323013019
no fuck you i have 2k hrs in dota so im not a "jaja its popular so i hate it xd" faggot

its a huge timesink that sucks your soul and wastes your time, the entire genre is trash when playing 'matchmaking' (5v5s are decent)
>>
>>323013463
I mean I can understand that but I just like strategizing and all that. I main sup in league so I play 85% just to see how well I can coordinate shit
>>
>>323013870
maining is retarded, playing support in lol is the most boring fucking thing in existence, and you can barely strategize because you have no tools to strategize with
>>
>>323013870
>strategize
>in LoL

How? All you can do is yell at your teammates and call them niggers until they do what you tell them to do.
>>
>>323014138
you have warding and communication. if you carry yourself confidently people generally follow you. and why is maining dumb?
>>
>>323014206
positioning, what you build, where you are on the map and when, when to tell people to push/get objectives, etc.
if you think the point of the game is to get kills I can understand not seeing the strategy but it's an objective based game
>>
>>323014206
also at higher ranks people start listening to calls, but I will admit lower rank play is shit
>>
not sure why I didn't expect this to just get derailed lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.