[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waaahhhh i is mad, game sux! not real big boss ;__; Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>waaahhhh i is mad, game sux! not real big boss ;__;

Why was this a surprise for so many people?

>you see the characters face
>doctor talking about plastic surgery
>character you make has the same scars as Venom
>no eye patch during the first mission
>that fucking grenade shrapnel horn

Some people are really dumb.
>>
>>323001135
Because /v/ is very slow on the uptake. Shit, I was saying on here for well over a year before the fucking thing came out that it wasn't Big Boss, and everyone buried their heads in the sand in denial. Dumbasses.
>>
>>323003546
haha man youre fucking epiccccc

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>>323001135
It's not that "you are not Big Boss"

It's "you're a no-name medic who was brainwashed into believing that he was Big Boss, and YOU are the medic so in a way YOU the player are Big Boss!"
It's just a poor imitation of Raiden's role as a player proxy.

Instantly foreseeable, they hardly tried to hide it. The reveal is fucking stupid.
And really, in the context of the narrative, it means that MGSV literally means fuck all.

There was no point to any of it. It isn't the final piece as it was marketed, because there is a whole other story happening to the REAL Big Boss that we know absolutely nothing about.
>>
>>323003656
Got a little sand left in your vag, bud?
>>
>>323003546
>and everyone buried their heads in the sand in denial
I seem to recall daily threads about how Big Boss was actually
>Ocelot
>Kaz
>Decoy Octopus
>Gray Fox
>Liquid
>Solidus
etc.

Nobody thought that we were really playing as Big Boss.
But everyone thought that the man under the mask was an established character.
>>
>>323004348
>bud
hey there reddit!
>>
>>323004553
Ever notice how every time someone is shamed like a little bitch they resort to 'reddit' posting?
>>
>>323001135
>>323003546
You must be from the berenstein universe because in the universe I'm from everyone knew and no one was surprised.

>>323004485
Not even. People noticed the medic was voiced by Qweefer and used a camera hack to see his face long before TPP came out.
>>
Just because the twist was easy to see coming doesn't make it better. Quite the opposite, actually.
>>
File: harrisonford.jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford.jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>>323004730
>>
>>323001135

But the problem isn't about it being obvious, or seeing it coming. The problem is I just wanted to play as Big Boss and enjoy his descent into darkness.

Instead I got pointless plot tweeeeests and nothing fucking happening for 40 hours
>>
>>323004730
>shamed
>on an anonymous image board

you are legit from reddit, arent you?
>>
>>323004783
>Qweefer
drk pls go
>>
File: 1410835760588.gif (532KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1410835760588.gif
532KB, 1152x648px
Couldn't care that much if you weren't Big Boss. I was just super hyped at the possibility that Venom could be Solidus. He was such a great character and got completely fucked in MGS4 so I was hoping we could get more of him.

And that theory got blown right out of the fucking water in the first 5 minutes. I was completely gutted.
>>
>>323004730
some try to do it "ironically"
I think it's pretty pathetic whenever people mention reddit and try to use it as an insult
they cant into banter on the web :^)
>>
big boss is my least favorite snake so I liked playing as venom

the problem is chapter 2

and everyone knew you weren't BB after the first 10 minutes
>>
>>323005654
>the problem is chapter 2

Nah, chapter 2 just exacerbates the problem.
>>
>>323006116
chapter 1 was fantastic imo, if 2 continued on it V might have been my favorite MGS game
>>
>>323006163
Chapter 1 is sill poorly written, poorly directed, and full of repetitive padding.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.