[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfinished game thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 2724633-xcxbox[1].jpg (145KB, 515x640px) Image search: [Google]
2724633-xcxbox[1].jpg
145KB, 515x640px
What games are most notoriously unfinished?

Bonus points if they will NEVER EVER get resolved.
>>
Any Gen 6 Pokemon game
>>
>>323000085
I think you they didn't bother putting anything in the games at all.
>>
>>323002485
*I think you mean that
>>
File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66KB, 260x343px
Though it still has a decent if downplayed finale.

Just enjoy your vague 10 second long ending FMV.
>>
File: 1308829773734.png (261KB, 484x362px) Image search: [Google]
1308829773734.png
261KB, 484x362px
I think you'll find that almost every game is "unfinished" as in there was content the creators had to cut due to time restraints.
>>
>>322998310
>I haven't played the game
This game has so much fucking content it's ridiculous
>>
>>322998310
I wouldn't say unfinished. The game had shitloads of content.
They left the game on a massive cliffhanger to build hype for the next installment
>>
File: 1325640810666.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1325640810666.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>323003894
>next installment
lel
I'm glad there will never be a sequel. This story was garbage and I don't want another game wasted on it. Make something else.
>>
Obligatory MGSV post. I still had my fun with it.
>>
>>323003150
All of it was filler content. The game was shit and fluffed out with no real goal in sight, only to get a slap in the face with poor narrative, terrible characters, and an awful conclusion of Lao betraying you and becoming a stupid Blob to fight. Jesus christ, that ending was awful, as was the journey.
>>
>>322998310
Pic unrelated
>>
>>323000085
XY are arguably finished though (in the same way the "original" games are, I notice people compare it to the third versions).

>>322998310
can't shitpost in the XCX thread I take it, because people will call out on your false info?
>>
>>323006605
>he thinks only the main story mattered

I don't think you understand what filler is anon.
>>
File: sorc.jpg (206KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
sorc.jpg
206KB, 468x600px
rip
>>
>>323009123
>XY are arguably finished though (in the same way the "original" games are, I notice people compare it to the third versions).
Yeah XY felt much better than something like Pearl/Diamond.

If it gets the Platinum treatment for content and/or the BW2 treatment for a different story it could end up being rather good.
>>
Metal Gear Solid V
>>
>>323007043
You shat the bed anon
>>
>>323009201

Eh, I'm with him. I haven't played XCX yet so I can't judge it, but Xenoblade's sidequests were a perfect representation of quantity over quality. I did a couple hundred because I've probably got mental problems, but after that I couldn't handle it anymore. At least I enjoyed the musical, the locales, the characters and surprisingly enough, even the story. I'm hoping XCX will be a similar experience for me.
>>
>>323009708
>using XC's sidequests to determine XCX's sidequests

Ahahahahaha

Ma-nons are dying because of your ignorance.

Anyway seriously, in XCX those shit are now considered "basic" quests, i.e. ignorable unless you want some quick dough, drops and exp. Sidequests are now meaningful as they involve NPCs and something happening.
>>
>>323009708
You know thats a thing I struggle with in many games.

You got those shitty sidequests, their rewards arent even great but you still feel the need to do them all even though nobody expects you to, not even the game.
Lately I've been giving less of a fuck simply so that I can move on but I can see it being an issue for many.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.