[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was she such a selfish utter cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why was she such a selfish utter cunt?
>>
She's a woman
>>
>>322991614
Why do you say that? Also its a shame this thread won't get any talk considering nobody played it.
>>
>>322991614
Enslaved is my favorite game from the past few years.

Trip was a scared girl who was lost, and she did what she had to do to survive, Monkey was a lost dude who didn't need anything to survive but needed something to live for. They found each other.
>>
>>322991614
i dont know the two times i have tried to pirate this game either it didnt run at all or the file was corrupted so i cant fucking play it

im fucking bitter evenb more so cause she is hot
>>
>>322992018
The game is usually $5 just buy it friend
>>
>>322992602
i have no way of getting digital money ATM
>>
>>322992712
Steam begging?
>>
>>322991750
I played it. It's console trash. Boring game.
The woman is a cunt too. It seems like they are trying to rip-off Alyx from Half Life 2 to pander to virgins, but they failed because the main character has no personality and the bitch is just a self centred slaver who only cares about herself.
>>
File: tumblr_lcfcq8GPfe1qavmeoo1_400.gif (85KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lcfcq8GPfe1qavmeoo1_400.gif
85KB, 320x240px
Why was she such a selfish udder cunt?
>>
>>322991750
I picked it up on the steam sale because she looked like waifu material.
I think it's pretty fun. Casual action adventure game that makes me want to collect shiny orbs. Satisfying, if generic. I generally loved the voice work, even if the writing was a tad stiff.

Pretty fun if you go in it not expecting much in the first place.
>>
>>322991893
>Trip was a scared girl who was lost, and she did what she had to do to survive

this is the way i see it. i dont really blame her for how she acted or what she did.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.