[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, there's a lot of debate who the best girl in Danganronpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Now, there's a lot of debate who the best girl in Danganronpa is, but I think we can all agree who best bro is right?
>>
>>322989530
>kills your friend under the guise of helping out everyone
>tries to hide it so that he lives and you all die
No, fuck that traitorous asshole. The fact that everyone thought he was a bro is a biggest plot hole in a series with enough giant plot holes to drive a fleet of semis through.
>>
>>322989738
They both agree to duel because they know that unless there is a death, they will all starve. They knew what they were getting into, and were happy about it. Did you even play the game? Most honourable killing in the series. Most honourable bro. RIP in peace little man.
>>
>>322989738
While he was an asshole, I won't argue with how he said he only did it cause he didn't want to lie down and just die like everyone else was prepared to do. This circumstance was the one time I feel the murder had good justification.
>>
File: Sonia_(11).png (78KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Sonia_(11).png
78KB, 480x280px
Do you guys think he and Sonia ever got busy? I remember one scene implied that they did.
>>
Best bro right here. He died way too soon.

Filename is cause I googled it.
>>
His hamsters were just computer programs, they died years before the game started.
>>
>>322990305
>a man so skilled at deception he even makes the player inclined to believe him when it clearly fucking couldn't be Byakuya
>>
>>322990051
And that would be totally fine, and justified, except that he follows up by being perfectly willing to let everyone else die so that he alone can live. He even goes out of his way to sabotage the case and throw you off his trail.

In the end, it wasn't an honorable kill or a noble sacrifice, it was just him desperately trying to cling to life any way he can, even if it meant killing everyone else to do it.
>>
>>322990305
>dat taking charge
>dat inside knowledge and working the game
>dat working his ass off to save everyone

You didn't deserve to die so early ;_;
>>
>>322990305
Man I wonder how the game would have gone if Nagito had bit the dust instead of Fatgami.
>>
>>322990375
Fuuuuuuuck.
>>
File: Ishimaru_crying.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ishimaru_crying.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>322990375
>mfw
>>
>>322990624
Probably a lot worse. Even if they had all survived long enough for FF to find them, they wouldn't have been desperate enough to believe that they were in a simulation.
>>
>>322990305
this smug bastard was the best
>>
>>322990375
>mfw they're in four little pods next to the real Gundham

>>322990578
And when you think about that, his specialty and practically his purpose was impersonation, but he broke character because he wanted to help everyone. Real Togami woulda never tried to protect the group.
>>
>>322991068
I just assumed that he had matured and learned friendship and love in the break.
>>
MEAT ON THE BONE
>>
>>322992262
On The Bone Meat masterrace reporting in
>>
ORE WA GUNDHAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntpNztrWF0M
>>
>>322990261
Without question. What the hell else do you do all day in Grape House?
>>
>>322992262
Now THAT'S the best boy! Loved his mama, excellent chef, friendly to everyone. He even has a decent excuse for hiding his crime, since it's a brand new situation and he's scared shitless.
>>
>>322990561
>>322990561

You fucking faggot, the whole deal with the character is about never giving up.

Dont you think the same applies to him, so what he tried to hide the crime? Kill or be killed, thats how he works, to just simply give up is unacceptable.
>>
>>322992963
Y'know what I never got? Why do they call strawberry house "ストロベリー" but grape house "葡萄"?

I hope I'm not misremembering that, I don't think I am
>>
>>322990561
If Gundham simply turned himself in after killing Nekomaru, then he'd be a massive hypocrite. That'd defeat the entire point and you are a ninny.
>>
>>322993190

Dunno? Occam's razor, maybe they just like the way strawberry sounds in English pronunciation.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.