[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: is the killer.jpg (19KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
is the killer.jpg
19KB, 300x434px
Was he right?
>>
Well he certainly wasn't wrong.
>>
Well he certainly wasn't not right
>>
>>322987676
Explain why you think he was.
>>
Well he certainly wasn't
>>
Well
>>
>>322987676
Well, his points weren't refuted by debate, but more by name calling
>>
He was absolutely, unequivocally cute [\spoiler]
>>
He murdered people that didn't deserve it.
>>
I liked him more than the protags desu, makes me wonder about myself sometimes
Mostly I think his internal struggle was more relatable since most average joes feel the same ennui and dissatisfaction
>>
He was right in his whole life isn't fair schtick, but he was also a crazy murderer for the lulz, which makes him a bad person who needed to be stopped
>>
>>322991481
I think part of the murderous stuff was because he was possessed, but that was all speculative within the canon.
>>
>>322987676
He was right aside from killing Saki and Yamano.
>>
>>322987676
What exactly was his plan or line of thinking?
>>
>>322991846
Well he did explain in his letter to you at the end that he's a dick but he's not that big of a dick and no longer being possessed he wants to help out. Also if you play the canon fighting game he saves the day.
>>
>>322992917
Definitely a police dick, but not a murderer without a bit of a shove
I never played ultimax, wish it was on pc or vita or something
>>
He wasn't right.
He was in a low time of his life, feeling down due to work issues and possibly personal, and that first kill was something that was unexpected, drove him mad with power.
The meddling kids put him right again, which made him clear minded enough to give the protagonist the clue to find the real villain.
Too bad that other guy was probably too far gone.
>>
File: elpresidoge.jpg (617KB, 1356x1356px) Image search: [Google]
elpresidoge.jpg
617KB, 1356x1356px
His actions directly led to Naoto's presence in the story.
Naoto is best girl.
Therefore, it is impossible for him to be wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.