[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tastes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: photo-original.jpg (423KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
423KB, 1536x1152px
ITT: Games /v/ disliked but you loved.

This game is a gem, honestly.
>>
Couldn't get into the story at all. Just dropped it once I reached the first town and realised that it was huge as fuck and their were like a dozen quests to juggle or once or something.

It's not necessary a criticism of the game itself, but perhaps a sign of my increasingly impaired attention span.
>>
>>322988527
You saved yourself a world of pain.
>>
>>322988609
I thought /v/ loved this game and it was pretty much its GOTY 2014.
>>
>>322987610
It has the best cRPG combat.It is disappointing /v/ does not give it enough respect. The EE even slightly improved the shit story.
>>
>>322988848
This

>>322987610
/v/ "dislikes" everything, if by "dislikes" you mean "will aggressively shit on and nitpick about"
>>
Didnt like it, I liked Pillars and Wasteland 2 better. Pillars in particular I'm still playing.
>>
I beat the first boss of the story (solving the murder mystery in the first town or whatever) and just couldn't go on anymore with the ridiculous hammyness of everything, it seems like it'd be really fun to play with a friend but I couldn't handle the constant fucking smartass side comments from every single character.
>>
/v/ didn't dislike Divinity though. I got recommended it by this place. Was a lot of fun
>>
File: Contentment.jpg (36KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
Contentment.jpg
36KB, 470x313px
>>322987610

/V/ disliked this?

I've only really seen positive commentary in relation to D:OS on this board.

I really loved it too. My first session in particular I was giddy with joy at the possibilities. Felt like I was playing a game for the first time again.

I'll always have a huge respect for Larian in being able to deliver that feeling to a synical old fuck.
>>
/v/ loved it ever since the kickstarter. Not only does /v/ like the Divinity series in general, we even had threads when Kirill Pokrovski died.

Fuck off tripscum.
>>
>Games /v/ disliked
>DivOs
What? /v/ considered this like the second coming of jesus. Are you insane?

>Marielx !Vidya4T.Xo
>>
What are the best two starting classes?
>>
Personally I'm loving this game. I consider it my best purchase of 2015. The combat is fun, and the story stops getting in the way so much after the first town.

>>322990914

DO NOT pick a default. They all suck. Build your own classes. Make sure one of your characters has the Pet Pal perk, as it opens up more quests. I didn't do that at first, and I regret it now.

That said, I went Pyro/Geo Wizard and 2H Knight, and was pretty happy with the outcome. In town I picked up the Ranger and the Aero/Hydro Wizard, and overall it's been a kickass party.
>>
Does throwing heavy items into enemies as a source of damage still work in the extended edition? I made one of my guys a "telekinetic warrior" with sword and board+telekinisis my first time and ended up accidentally figuring out while moving a barrel to explode on an enemy that items do damage equal to their weight. So I ended up hoarding barrels and stuffing them into a chest for retarded damage. It felt very cheap and exploity, is it?
>>
>>322987610

/v/ mostly loved this game i think. i didnt like it myself it seemed like iwas exploiting the comba tto win. I got stuck on one part and everyone just said to surround the guy with explosives/block them with objects to win and acted as though it was the normal way to play. It turned me off the game and i stopped playing
>>
>>322987610
>talk to guards
>teammate has the gall to disagree with me
>lose an rng minigame
>get mind-controlled into doing what they want
Shit game so far
>>
>>322992369
no
>>
>>322991842
How did you build your knight?
>>
>>322987610
>retarded attentionwhore attempting to get attention with idiotic posts
What a surprise!

/v/ has been overwhelming supportive of DOS you fucking moron, now fuck off.
>>
File: Alice Kill Me.gif (493KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
Alice Kill Me.gif
493KB, 450x250px
>get to the boss of the first zone
>see cool character builds and combos posted
>start a new save file
>get to around level 8
>see cool character builds posted or info about stuff that happens later on that redeems previously bad builds (daggers vs. undead)
>start a new save file
>get around level 6-8
>discover that there was a dagger rogue hidden underground all this time and want to use him
>start a new save file

Please put me out of my misery /v/. I want to play a mace and board cleric with buffing spells as one character and my partner can be literally anything. What NPCs and partner would complement my cleric the most?
>>
>>322992620

The game's basically about doing unconventional shit rather than the usual RPG tropes though...
>>
>>322992620
>can approach combat in different ways, with methods intentionally programmed into the game
>exploiting the game system
>>
>>322987610
But major /v/ liked it
>>
>>322987610
If I can ever get past the first town. Shit is sloooow. I loved the first tutorial dungeon and the orc battle with legion soldiers. I want more of that. I'm irritated as hell that I got two awesome battles and then have been farting around a town for three hours. I put the game down a few days ago but want to pick it up again.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.