[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's going to suck, isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: zeah.png (601KB, 1797x1785px) Image search: [Google]
zeah.png
601KB, 1797x1785px
It's going to suck, isn't it?
>>
what is it
>>
File: 493Arceus_Normal_Dream.png (30KB, 332x431px) Image search: [Google]
493Arceus_Normal_Dream.png
30KB, 332x431px
>>322986385
>Arceuus house

What's happened to this game in the last five years.
>>
>>322986452
The new continent that is about to be added to oldschool runescape:
http://cdn.runescape.com/assets/img/external/oldschool/2016/osrs_world_map_jan_2016.png
>>
>>322986664
>new continent
>for the old version

for what purpose exactly
>>
>>322986809
It's not meant to be an exact copy of how runescape was in '07. They're added plenty of stuff before, though not as large as this

But yeah, the playerbase is often split about whether new content should be added, or to what degree it can be added without compromising the "integrity" of the game
>>
>Roonscape still exists
>>
Question, does any new content that gets added in the current Runescape(RS3), does it get added to Oldschool RS?
>>
>>322986809
Jews tried to turn runescape into world of Warcraft so they used a backup from before the jews took hold and went from there
>>
>>322988007
No, the content each gets is completely different pretty much.

Also, most of the content that is added to oldschool is polled
>>
>Still no Fossil Island
Not interested
>>
>>322988332
fuck, I've been waiting for that update since '07

Did they never even implement it in RS3?
>>
>ywn get to be a developer for OScape and get to play with all the monsters and buildings and items you loved as a kid to make a whole new land
>>
>Charcoal burners
/pol/ was right
>>
>>322988503
I believe next year they're going to implement it, Menaphos (a desert city), or Acheron (an ice land Penguins (who in RS are USSR analogues) live on and there's also a connection to the Fremmenik) based upon player opinion.
>>
>>322988047
Only you can fight the jew horde.

Also, Runescape.

Jew.

I remember a time when they had members, I haven't it since 2002 but still.. Think about that for a second.
>>
>>322992339
It depends on the Runelabs vote. Players will be able to suggest their ideas for new landmass content and other players can vote.
>>
>>322986385

It's been 15 years and they still haven't finished the Elf city.
>>
>>322992532
Are you retarded?

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Prifddinas
>>
>>322992532
they have though, it's just in rs3

osrs gets no quests so it doesn't get to have content that adds on to the lore like rs3 does

this is why I drop in every few months to sub to rs3 for quests but don't play osrs at all, in addition to the fucking terrible run energy
>>
>>322986664
>old school runescape
>add now content
THIS IS NOT VERY "OLD SCHOOL"
>>
>>322986385
Must every landmass in this game be a fucking square? Christ.
>>
>>322986664
for reference to the uninformed, most of that black space on the main land was filled out in rs3

the big square in the north? that's used in several quests; there's a fortress called Ghorrock used for a certain quest that has a bunch of iron/steel dragons guarding it, the "Ritual Plateau" used in a quest with basically nothing of note other than a cave containing these rad monsters called Glacors, and another fortress used by Zemouregal used in a couple of quests

the square to the southwest of the continent contains a shitty minigame and a pretty nifty ogre city with a bunch of unique functions like a rock you can mine 50 sandstone a day from with high mining to make 6-dose potion flasks (typically you use 4 dose vials) destroyed upon consumption with high crafting a day and a spring you can get infinite run energy by dipping in

the stuff to the east? that's the cities of Darkmeyer and Meiyerditch, used in some really fun Vampyre quests

the stuff to the southeast? there's this big marsh area with bugmen used in a quest
>>
>>322986809
Old school runescape is just about as popular as the current runescape. It makes less money because there's no microtransactions, but they only have like 10 employees working on it.
>>
>>322986664
>Runescape

why would you even ask if it's going to suck then

that's like asking if a vacuum cleaner is going to suck, of fucking course it will, it's a fucking vacuum cleaner.
>>
>>322993468
ors is pretty fun
>>
File: 1452094393725.jpg (51KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
1452094393725.jpg
51KB, 615x410px
>>322986385
>just started playing osrs for first time since 2007
>got all f2p skills to level 40
>not sure what to do to get enough gold for a bond
>>
I remember them mentioning Zeah over a year ago. what the fuck took so long?
>>
>>322993816
Maybe if you're 12
>>
>>322994273
I bet your favorite game is pretty fun anon
>>
>>322994038
>millions of gold for bonds
>in f2p
Just spend ten dollars at 711 dude
>>
>>322992724
It retains the old school combat, graphics, atmosphere, humor, etc.
Why the fuck would they not add new content? It would die out otherwise.
>>
>>322986385
Not that RS is known for it's amazing maps, but jesus christ why is it a square with four terrain corners it looks ugly as shit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.