[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 will be just as bad for gaming as 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1431618163572.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431618163572.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>2016 will be just as bad for gaming as 2015
>>
It will be worse actually.
>>
>>322978762
>iqdb
I'm having erection send help
>>
>>322978762
thank god cause 2015 was awesome
>>
>>322978762
>>322978883
Yeah, it'll probably be a bad year if you only play western tripe.
>>
>>322979105
Fuck off, Yooka Laylee looks great.
>>
>>322978762
seriously who cares? it's not like you're even close to completing your backlog
>>
>>322978762
I wish this happened to all of the waifus of those repulsive weebs
>>
>>322978762
Son, if you had hope past 2008 aside small gems here and there I have bad news for you. You might be a casual or have shit taste. Gaming has been shit since it sold out, and the only ones that say it's always been sold out never knew a time when it wasn't. In b4 age false flagging.
>>
>2016 looks to be one of the best years in gaming
I guess if you like overdone FPS games and shitty western "rpgs" then yeah it's pretty bad for you.
>>
Even this year is going to be good for westfags
>Ratchet & Clank
>XCOM
>Deus Ex
>Horizon
>Crackdown
>Hitman
>Overwatch
>Mirror's Edge
>Yooka-Laylee
>Uncharted 4
>No Man's Sky
I mean, it doesn't touch what Japan's shitting out this year, but they went all out this year. Even then, there's plenty of western games to look forward to this year. How about you quit being so god damn cynical.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 545x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 545x707px
>>322981701
>Crackdown
No one even cares about that game.
>Horizon
I guess cars are cool.
>Hitman
Okay.
>Mirror's Edge
Anita is involved with that. So no.
>Uncharted
Male tomb raider, what fun.
>No Man's Skye
Who is hyped for this?

The rest are fine I guess. I'm hyped for Ratchet but I'm possibly wearing nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>322982264

>No one cares

Fuck you i care, It's the original Crackdown 1 devs so its guranteed to be good

>>>Boogeyman Anita
As long as the gameplay's good, itll be fine
>>
File: Hype.png (1MB, 1036x696px) Image search: [Google]
Hype.png
1MB, 1036x696px
These are my most hype for the first quarter and they are guranteed to be great
>>
>>322981701

I'm really really hoping they don't ruin R&C. The original trilogy are some of my favorite games ever. And I'm not really looking forward to No Man's Sky. All these games that promise "unlimited content" always turn out to be the same procedurally generated random copypaste of assets a million times in a row.
>>
>>322982496
>As long as the gameplay's good, itll be fine

Didn't they say they were changing the controls to make it easier? Also, you're talking about an EA game in the year 2016.
>>
>>322982496
The gameplay is probably going to be easy as fuck and filled with cringey woman bullshit.
>>
>>322978762
>>322978883
You guys just need to find a new hobby. 2016 is looking fantastic, like the best vidya lineup in years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.