[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these games should I get right now /v/? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fo4vsmgs5.jpg (83KB, 865x450px) Image search: [Google]
fo4vsmgs5.jpg
83KB, 865x450px
Which one of these games should I get right now /v/? I'm a fan of both series, is MGSV worth getting? it's a bit cheaper than fallout 4
>>
>>322962068
/v/ will tell you to get MGSV purely because they have a massive hate boner for Fallout 4.
>>
Both are a dissapointment for fans of the series
Get another unrelated game
>>
>>322962068
Did you play previous Bethesda titles?
If so, how long and do you wan't more of the same?
F4 is the same game Bethesda have been making since Morrowind. But with updated graphics and dumbed-down mechanics.
I have 310 hours played at the moment, and i feel I'm done with it for now. Will see when DLC/GECK arrives

MGSV has really cool gameplay mechanics, but it gets samey very, very quickly and the last half of the game is rushed to all hell, story and writing is absolute drivel and cringe worthy, in my opinion. Oh and the voice acting is sub-par overacting.
69 hours played, and i no intention of playing it again.
>>
>>322963227
really? I thought MGSV had the best gameplay this year, and yes I've enjoyed other bethesda games, even though I only played fallout 3 once.
So maybe I should get something else like what?
please don't say witcher 3
>>
>>322964926
>MGSV had the best gameplay this year
It does, but only for the first 20-25 hours or so. Then it gets extremely repetitive.
Oh and it's easy as fuck as well. You can run and gun almost every mission without any problem.

>So maybe I should get something else like what?
Witcher 3
Or just buy some cheap high ranked game from steam (obviously not early access) and see if you like it.

If you liked other Bethesda games, you will most likely enjoy F4, it's more of the same.
>>
>>322962068
Fallout 4 because way more content.
>>
>>322962068
If you liked New Vegas you probably shouldn't buy FO4
>>
>>322962068
I was never a mgs fan. I loved first half of mgs5, it was amazing. Then, the second part is absolute rehash of first one, along with EXACT SAME MISSIONS with differences like you have no weapons, you cant kill anyone etc. I dropped it, it went from solid 9/10 to 6/10 bullshit.

Fallout is the same league but at least it doesnt change to pile of shit midgame
>>
>>322962068
Fallout is the same buggy piece of shit it ever was and the only real upgrade it has is in graphics, and it still doesnt even compete with other games in that department. A lot of people were disappointed by MGS V and I acknowledge there's reason to be disappointed by the story content, but the game was solid and also it fucking works so if you're going to put money on one I say buy MGS V and pirate fallout 4.
>>
Is shovel knight any good?
>>
>>322962068
If you have to stick with those two, get Fallout 4. MGSV was a huge disappointment. 2015 had plenty of good games though, so there really shouldn't be any reason to buy either of those. Pick up Just Cause 3 or The Witcher 3 instead.
>>
>>322971572
already played both of those, any other options?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.