[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://torrentfreak.com/no-more-pi rate-games-in-two-years-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: denuvo.jpg (281KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
denuvo.jpg
281KB, 1280x820px
https://torrentfreak.com/no-more-pirate-games-in-two-years-group-warns-160106/

>The founder of notorious Chinese cracking forum 3DM is warning that given the current state of anti-piracy technology, in two years there might be no more pirate games to play. The claims come after attempts to breach the Denuvo security protecting Just Cause 3 pushed the group's cracking expert to breaking point.
>>
So why do you care? The percentage of people who pirate is so small it seems like it is more about pride than anti theft
>>
>>322959958
My rights... :(
>>
>3dm
>scene
pick only one
>>
File: 1392851990540.jpg (119KB, 636x528px) Image search: [Google]
1392851990540.jpg
119KB, 636x528px
>>322959958
I love it when piratefags fail and even more so when they admit they're a bunch of lifeless no talent hacks that will be forced to buy games like a normal person who isn't stricken with muh free games autism.
>>
>>322960339
>>322960645
>>322960825
>>322961391
Really /v/? Denuvo is pretty much taking away your videogames.
>>
>>322959958
Sure anti-piracy won, but at the cost of raping performance.
>>
>>322961786

>/v/ is 100% pkucks

nah, pcs are for work, they need to die as a platform. This only helps console gaming
>>
>>322960339
maybe developers should stop being so prideful and just accept not everyone wants to pay for their game, as if AAA games don't make millions upon millions of dollars no matter what
>>
>like 2 or 3 games a year use it
>THAT'S IT PIRACY IS FINISHED
fucking lol
>>
>>322962252
also to add to this I don't think there has been a good game yet that has used it
>>
File: 1434820784266.png (24KB, 492x475px) Image search: [Google]
1434820784266.png
24KB, 492x475px
>there is only one cracking group guys!
>>
>>322961786
>waaah! I have to pay for video games! waaaaahhh! I won't be able to steal products anymore!
>>
>>322962537
quite sure there's only one that has cracked denuvo and everyone else just rebrands it as their own crack
>>
>>322962681
ok thanks for posting retard go away now
>>
>>322962542
>literally being FOR games costing 100+ dollars for all content being unlocked
>despite not being any better than games of yore that didn't need heavy DRM or season passes
>>
>>322961786
They're taking away shitty video games that I wouldn't play either way. Not really giving a shit about it
>>
>>322963110
I like to keep educated on shitty video games, since they're very much the face of modern video games and affect further titles related or unrelated, down the line. if you're a historian you need to examine every source
>>
If something can be put together, it can be taken apart. Denuvo WILL be cracked at some point.
>>
>>322962440
Arkham Kike is pretty good, I hear, if you can get it not to run like it's on a console.
>>
you literally cannot remove piracy as a concept
people will always be able to get free games and that will literally never change

ignoring how laughably impossible it would be to make a truly "uncrackable" drm or drm of drm like denuovo, you guys really think that it'll stay uncracked forever? Like forever ever? Not in one year, not in two, or ten? You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>322963596
played it on my friend's ps4, it's arkham city 2 with the atrocious batmobile shit to drag it down every step of the way and the dlc should have been illegal to charge money for, being as short as they were
>>
>>322962681
nope
>>
Oh noooo, no more pirating!!!!

Get a fucking job, lel
>>
File: DRM.jpg (377KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DRM.jpg
377KB, 1024x768px
I have brought Peace, and security to my new empire!
>>
File: Palpatine_is_evil.jpg (22KB, 560x275px) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine_is_evil.jpg
22KB, 560x275px
>>322966584
ANAKIN, THE DRM IS EVIL
>>
Piracy might be shit but DRM is the much greater evil.
>>
Waiting a year or two for games to drop below $15 is the new piracy.
>>
>>322967851
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE PIRATES ARE EVIL
>>
Meh

I either don't buy games or buy them 50% off or more from a key reseller.
>>
>>322962115
>they make money from others so I pirate it, no developers even got lauded off cause of low sales right guiz

Retard logic
>>
>>322959958
holy shit OP how many times are you going to make this shit thread.
get a fucking job you degenerate
>>
>>322962681
no. The only game to with denuvo that people could pirate was DAI and that was only because of an Origin exploit. I really don't think denuvo will stop piracy. Just because they have not found a way to bypass it or crack it yet doesn't mean nobody ever will.
>>
Eh, the "end of piracy" might be a good thing. Maybe publishers will start putting money into PC games again, rather than the platform being flooded with p2w moba shit or terrible indie games made in an hour.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.