[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk all the way across map >attacked by 16 bloatflies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: f4.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
>walk all the way across map
>attacked by 16 bloatflies
>2 raiders
>1 mirelurk

why are there so little enemies in this game?
>>
>do the ebin U turn to freeside in new vegas
>attacked by nothing
>>
It's funny because a complaint in Fallout 3 from the Fallout 1/2 purists was that you were attacked by enemies too much.
>>
There are far too many enemies, every building has a shit ton and near the middle of the map there are endless raider and super mutant camps.

Your problem is you're just walking, try doing missions.
>>
>>322941618
epin trole you're mucho gudxP
>>
>>322941618
The real problem with the game is the lack of replay value. You'll beat the game once and never want to go back to it.

Oh, and there seem to be a lack of random events so traveling by foot is pretty boring as nothing ever happens.
>>
>>322945910

I've seen a few random events, not enough though.
>>
>>322945301
This
The map has far too many camps all overlapping each other. Some of the settlements you can be getting shot by a turret from another zone during a raid while standing in the center of the settlement.

The endlessly respawning raider and mutant camps is mindnumbingly boring, you would think that by now they could have added just a tiny bit of depth to their game and added in some kind of faction capture mode where the factions would fight for control of sections of the map, but noooo its all just static not a single shred of dynamic elements in it at all....
>>
>>322941618
You too bro? Bro I played with a blindfold on survival shit game amirite family?
>>
>>322941618
>so little enemies

So few anon
>>
>>322946076

Factions only seem to fight as random events.
>>
>>322945301
>>322946076
That's south boston. The rest of the map isnt like this.

>>322945910
Personally, the replay value comes from playing on a higher difficulty and building a different character. The game couldve had more random events and incentive to replay with for a different ending.
>>
>>322946623
>implying im ever playing fallout 4 again
>>
>>322946796
He didn't imply shit moron, he's just pointing out where the replay value comes from stop being meme arrow mongo
>>
I really dont mind because the buildings have WAY TOO many ennemies

It shouldnt take 40 minutes to clear a building
>>
>>322947846
It doesn't if you're not an idiot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.