[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tatsu here ! I just want to say that Xenoblade Chronicles x is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: tatsu.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tatsu.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Tatsu here ! I just want to say that Xenoblade Chronicles x is that best Wii U game and that Lin sure is mean.
>>
>>322939961
shut up you potato fuck
>>
Food can't talk.
>>
THAT'S A NICE LOOKING POTATO IF YOU KNOWW HAT I MEAN XD
I WOULD TOTALLY COOK TATSU LOL IF U CATCH MY DRIFT XDXD
AHAHA I BET TATSU TASTES DELISIOUS LMAO
>>
Anon here! I want to lick Ga Buidhe's butt hole
>>
>>322939961
What the fuck is that repulsive little thing? Is that a slug? Fuck I just ate wtf
>>
UH
YEAH
UH
YEAH
AH
AH
AH
YEAH
>>
File: tats.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tats.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>322940314
How rude! Why do you talk this way to Tatsu?
>>
On a serious note, I can't seem to do Doug's last Heart to Heart. I've done the four previous ones, maxed affinity, and done all the affinity quests I can. I've finished Chapter 9 too.
>>
>>322941797
I may be wrong but some of the last H2H's and affinity missions are only available after you beat the last chapter
>>
>>322940572
FUCK
OFF
LIN
>>
>>322939961
Xenoblade X sucks honestly. Worst game I played last year.
>>
>>322942047
fuck
>>
>>322939961
Why is a raw chicken talking lol
>>
>>322942190
You've never played it them
>>
This game is like a 7.5 but I can't stop playing it

I'm 100 hours in. Missed potential EVERYWHERE and lots of minor annoyances/oversights but the world is perfect and I can't stop exploring it
>>
>>322939961
>lin
>not linly

Ya fuckin blew it.
>>
>>322942529
I actually beat it. It started alright, but gradually got worst. The game is one of those things you regret putting time into and quickly forget it.

I can't seem to after that awful ending, Lao betrayal, him becoming a stupid goop monster, ugh, everything was so cringe.
>>
>>322942819
Can you fucking use spoiler tags? Jesus Christ
>>
>>322942819
Shitty ending aside, calling it the worst game you've played last year means you didn't play a great deal of them.

It was unpolished, yes, but fundamentally it was solid.
>>
>>322943316
I played plenty last year, it just sucked. Even the basis of exploring isnt supported by the constant monotony and poorly designed everything.

Its like playing an MMO to the end of the current expansion, and having nothing at the end. The class selection is good, but useless once you get a skell, even then most of them handles the same fucking way.
>>
>>322943649
>last year
why do you keep saying this it game out like 6 weeks ago or something
>>
>>322943971
Because it was last year.
>>
>>322944079
If it's may 1st do you refer to yesterday as last month?
>>
File: potatsu.jpg (687KB, 2127x1667px) Image search: [Google]
potatsu.jpg
687KB, 2127x1667px
>>
>>322943649
>Even the basis of exploring isnt supported by the constant monotony and poorly designed everything

What? The exploring was easily the best part. Just running around trying to find ways to one thing or another was pretty interesting. And i found the classes fairly interesting. They weren't anything groundbreaking, but trying to find ways to break each weapon was pretty fun to me.

>>322944261
No, but there's nothing "This year" to compare it too yet. So he's comparing it to the entirety of last years games.
>>
>>322944484
Exploring ended after you hit the spore area and constant sentries one shotting you out of a skell. This, with the flight module and caldros being terribly designed, I can say it didnt last long.
>>
>>322944824
But did you enjoy it for the first 3 area's?
>>
>>322945094
Yes.
>>
>>322939961
I disagree, Tatsu. While the size of the world is neat, its story and, more importantly, its combat fail to delivery on all fronts. This is a huge disappointment for a game meant to be as long as it is.
>>
>>322945289
then there you go. The core is fine, but the latter half is severely unpolished.

How long did it take you to explore the first 3 area's? if it was longer than 6 hours, then congratulations you just enjoyed doing nothing for the span of an entire suda51 game.
>>
Skells ruin the game.

Their combat is MUCH simpler than on foot while being much much much stronger. Completely renders on foot combat obselete and shallows the fuck out of it.

The flight module is really cool for ten minutes and then you realize you'll never get to explore anything again because you can instantly get to any location whenever you want and you can fly above all threats and even monsters above your level usually pose no threat.
>>
>>322945562
That's why they have some of the enemies are in caves or areas with short doors.
>>
>>322946512
Exploring caves is a lot less grandiose than the first time you wander through the first three continents

I guarantee almost no one got to experience/appreciate sylvalum and cauldros to anywhere near the degree of any of the others thanks to skells
>>
What in the fuck is with the boss of Yelv's last affinity quest? He an attack that like one-shots my level 50 skell. Does it have something to do with the damage type?
>>
>>322947674
Might be. You could probably cripple a limb to stop him from using it.
>>
This game was bad.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.