[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gameplay is literal trash after 3 games >People still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Uncharted_3_Boxart.jpg (76KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted_3_Boxart.jpg
76KB, 250x292px
>Gameplay is literal trash after 3 games

>People still waiting for the 4 installation

Play better games holy shit
>>
Gameplay is fine you cockdrone

Don't care what others are looking forward too
>>
People like games that blow them away like this or God Of War and in a sense it is quite logical.
>>
They're fun games.
>>
But the graphics are good and it feel like a movie, I don't need anything else

The gameplay is fine.
>>
It's fun and easy to play, just hide and shoot, and sometime mash button for cool melee.
>>
>>322937737
This is fine as long as the story is good.

It is not the case in uncharted 56
>>
Some people don't care about gameplay and game design and just want the graphics and the spectacle, OP, deal with it.
>>
>>322937353
Both are 2>3>1 series, but we haven't seen GoW4 yet (it'll probably be a reboot in another mythology, Cory Barlog has returned to Santa Monica in 2013 so it can't be long until they officially announce it,I'd bet on E3 or PSX 2016 on the very latest) , so we can't judge. I think Uncharted 4 will be good, the fact that they're keeping the story so behind-closed-doors the scene gives me hope, I mean, aside from that first teaser we haven't seen any of that pirate stuff come up again; IIRC the subtitle in the japanese version is "The pirate king's treasure" or something like that, they want the One Piece audience.
>>
>>322936978
stupid shit flinging monkey
>>
>>322936978
I don't even get the plot of this game. After many years I still don't get It. Is he like some kind of male tomb raider?
>>
You probably didn't play the beta
The gameplay and animations are so smooth I couldn't believe the improvement from Uncharted's more and more smooth but kind of clunky animations not connecting well
Trust me it feels great
>>
>>322939079
Good animation and movement doesn't make good gameplay though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.