[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never play "x" game for the first time...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1448239958445.png (468KB, 663x712px) Image search: [Google]
1448239958445.png
468KB, 663x712px
Persona 3 and FE7/8 for me
>>
Saying Ghost Trick before other people do.
I know you fucks are going to open this thread just to say it.
>>
>>322930661
Time Splitters 2, Pokemon red_ , Oblivion, and Portal
>>
File: 666.png (106KB, 495x209px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
106KB, 495x209px
Super Mario World

discovering all those secrets with my brother was magical, and then going to school and sharing with my friends what new shit I discovered

nobody believed me about star road and what happened after you completed it and the special worlds
to be honest if somebody told me I would have thought it was bullshit as well
>>
>>322930661
Banjo-Tooie. Was GOTYAY when it first came out and i played it for the first time but it's such a chore to replay. BK is always a joy to run through again.
>>
Vanilla WoW
>>
>Undertale
>Cave Story
>Crash Bandicoot 2/3
>Any of old Tomb Raider games
>Kingdom Hearts II
>Disney Skate Adventure

I still haven't found everything in that fucking game
>>
literally any Ace Attorney
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 345x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 345x426px
Hotline miami

I was sweating when i saw the text "do you like hurting other people?",not even trying to be edgy.It just felt like that in coma scenes game was talking to me instead.
I wish hlm2 was good like the first one.
>>
File: gc.jpg (21KB, 242x201px) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
21KB, 242x201px
>>322933410
anon, DO you like hurting people?
>>
File: 1427561914126.gif (714KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1427561914126.gif
714KB, 600x525px
>Deus Ex
>RE4
>Mirror's Edge
>MGS1/2/3
>Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
>Diablo 2
>WoW WOTLK______
>>
Super Mario 64
Gothic 2
>>
Paper de Mario
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
>>
There is a way, anons.
>>
Fire Emblem 7/6, I'd love to erase my knowledge of both of these and replay them with my PoR experience.
>>
That very first time in Minecraft, all the way back during alpha and early beta
Those were the golden days of that game

Oblivion
Nothing like exploring the Ayleid ruins for the first time, doing the wacky DB quests and the first time talking to Glarthir
Also
>never casually going to sleep only to be awakened by ghosts
Fuck that Anvil house and the Wrath of Sithis
>>
File: 1410437889630.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1410437889630.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl for me.
Goddamnit I want to experience the terror of the Agroprom Underground, and the joy of blasting Monolithians at the CNPP for the first time again.
>>
>>322930661
World of Warcraft for me. I'll never have that feeling of playing in a huge living world ever again without being jaded about the genre.
>>
>>322937426
This...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.