[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People getting angry over price >People actually being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: oculus-rift-consumer-edition.png (2MB, 2668x1396px) Image search: [Google]
oculus-rift-consumer-edition.png
2MB, 2668x1396px
>People getting angry over price
>People actually being interested in VR

If your were going to spend fucking 400 dollars for a piece of shitty tech, then you are probably going to spend 600 dollars for a piece of said shitty tech.

Stop whining over something you are going to buy anyways.
>>
File: 1413598249604.png (2KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
1413598249604.png
2KB, 239x258px
There is literally nothing wrong with enthusiast level products.

You're either a child or retarded if you think otherwise.

Some of you fuckers spend hundreds on goddamn figurines.
>>
How many more threads are you going to make about this product advertisement, loyal facebook employee?
>>
>>322930316
Once you stop tripfagging.
>>
File: 1387129468802.png (314KB, 469x474px) Image search: [Google]
1387129468802.png
314KB, 469x474px
>>322930121
>Some of you fuckers
>you
le everyone is rich or fiscally irresponsible face!

no seriously though, fuck off. the rift was supposed to bring affordable VR to the mainstream. this is going to end up being the next segway of computer peripherals and only rich retards are going to want to buy one.
>>
I just don't understand why people get mad over it. I can't afford a Farrari, but I don't get mad at Ferrari for not pricing down their cars. It's just something I can't afford.
>>
>>322930589
>Thinking that 200 - 400 dollars is affordable.
You do know that amount of money isn't cheap right? Your still throwing hundreds of dollars away for a piece of shitty plastic that will "improve muh gaming experience".

Face it. If you interested in the Rift to spend 400 than you are going to pay 600.
>>
>>322931041
I was interested in Rift for $400. I will not spend $600 on one, however.

Now what do you have to say?
>>
>>322931041
200 bucks is impulse buy territory. 600 dollars is a lot of fucking money for a peripheral that does nothing without an exceptional gaming pc.
>>
>>322931492
I don't care anymore
>>
>>322931921
Same as a bunch of other people who were looking forward to vr.
>>
>>322929920
I never cared about this shit in the first place.
>>
>>322929920
because it costs twice a console, or more than a decent PC
>>
>>322930789
I think people are mad because its $200 more expensive than the previous high end of the company's estimate, and some of that cost is paying for a controller they may not even want. People we budgeting for a device that would cost $200-$400, as per oculus' estimate, but now they hear its actually much more expensive
>>
>>322930589
No it's not. Do you honestly think that VR is mainstream? This is indeed a segway into new peripherals and technology but it's not going to get there by being $50 at launch so that parents can get it for their kids. It's a luxury item and the price is for people who don't want to wait for the alternatives.

The price will go down and eventually VR will have a mainstream product from one of the companies that Oculus has sold the technology to.
>>
you would be better off using $600 to buy a good computer monitor
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.