[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So please tell me how in the living fuck was Monolith Soft able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: xenoblade-chronicles-x-header.jpg (113KB, 1193x496px) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-chronicles-x-header.jpg
113KB, 1193x496px
So please tell me how in the living fuck was Monolith Soft able to create such a massive game on the Wii U?

Its ridiculous. It blows every rpg that has been released within the past years out of the water (excluding xenoblade wii)
>>
>>322912849
>2
by requiring a 10GB download on top of the game itself
>>
>>322912940
those are optional
>>
>>322912849
literally wizards
>>
>>322913435
Yeah, but the game runs like absolute garbage without them.
>>
Competent devs + first-party backing + Only one system to optimize for.

If you want to see magic, look up some of the Jap games for PS2. That shit was some wizardry right ther. Today's devs are small time in comparison.
>>
>>322915323
It still runs at a solid 30fps
>>
>>322915323
No it doesn't, it just initial loads slower, actually running is the same,
>>
File: catherine.png (325KB, 597x584px) Image search: [Google]
catherine.png
325KB, 597x584px
>brother buys Just Cause 3 for PS4
>looks identical to Just Cause 2 with even shittier framerate
Sometimes I wonder if hardware matters at all to some devs.
>>
imagine xenoblade on the pc
>>
>>322912940
Does everyone have some textures taking a while to load properly in NLA even with the data packs?
>>
Except it fucking doesn't, it just loads a bit faster. That's it.

Frame rate is the same.
>>
>>322912849
They actually tried.
>>
>>322916607
You're not alone. I was about to ask the same question.
>>
Anyone know how to get the northeast part of the southern nub of Noctilum? I have the Frontier Spirit Quest where you race Corwin's rookie to the Ensanguined Font. I haven't been able to find a route to it through caves or overworld.
>>
>>322917121
>a bit
Lol okay
>>
>>322921059

There's a cave guarded by level 40-something crabs near one of the FN sites. Beware, because the cave's other exit takes you through a Prone base with level 50-something baddies.
>>
>>322921730
Found it! Thanks anon!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.