[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Encounter first enemy >doesn't fucking move >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Fucked my shit up.jpg (166KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
Fucked my shit up.jpg
166KB, 536x536px
>Encounter first enemy
>doesn't fucking move
>I tackle it, backstep, feint
>zombie swings axe but misses me
>fucking chance
>Swing wildly to the right with a wood (the wood has nails on the tip)
>motherfucking zombie fatally wounded
>it suddenly runs away
>motherfucking wow
>I chase it
>It stops, its back pointing towards me
>I swing my excalibur of a wood
>I hit it with my fucking elbow
>I was too close
>zombie suddenly faces towards me and swings
>I am fatally wounded
>couldn't recover because of panic
>zombie hacks away while I fumble because of panic and game physics
>alt+f4

TL;DR

Game that made you realize you are terrible at video games
>>
I know your trying to be subtle OP, but it's really not working. Next time just use the usual, "really having fun with this has anyone else played" formula.
>>
>marionette fighting simulator
>>
>>322912170
>typing out all of that dumb shit

Delete this thread in shame, moron
>>
>>322913189

>trying to be subtle

I don't get it.
>>
>>322912170

Got the game, played it for 2 hours and wasn't very happy with the combat. I wish it would let me block when I want too and not auto block for me, I also don't like the movement system where you sort of feel like a drunken sailor and there really isn't much content currently. they've already said that the base game is just a alpha for there more complete project called Arcana or some shit.
>>
So, it's either /v/ hates exanima, or it's just that the "Wrong Hour" of posting on /v/ is real. Welp, ok then.
>>
File: 1406176645425.gif (2MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1406176645425.gif
2MB, 630x354px
>>322912170
Is this game actually fun?
i have seen gameplay of it and it seems like fun

Is there PvP in the game?
>>
shills should go back to reddit. and stay there.
>>
>>322914995
The only reason to pick it up is the combat. The "Story Mode" which is a dungeon-crawler. Its very bare-bones and'll tire you out within an hour or two. There is no PvP, ( it honestly would improve the game 10X beyond anything else ) but there is an "Arena" where you can fight against a few NPC's. Arena was the only thing that kept me playing.
>>
>>322914995
>Is this game actually fun?
It's still in alpha so there's not much to say, except the physics combat which is something new to me (main reason why I tried it). It's fun to experience how the mechanic works.

>PvP

Nope. But it'll be fun as hell if they add PvP
>>
>>322914995

Game is very barebones, and not really worth the pricetag unless you enjoy the arena mode, which was expanded upon in the beta build. still not worth the price imo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.