[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is XSeed sucking Kotaku's cock lately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Xseedgames_logo.png (20KB, 240x81px) Image search: [Google]
Xseedgames_logo.png
20KB, 240x81px
So why is XSeed sucking Kotaku's cock lately?
>>
>>322906563
They had a falling out with other game sites who kept giving their shit games bad reviews, they need to go someone who will give them the time of day.
>>
"Jason Schreier can't get enough of our latest game!"

>1,219 sales in first week
>>
>>322906563
Because xseed is a fucking business and tweeting links to good articles about your games is probably not a bad idea?

Why do you keep making this idiotic topic?
>>
>>322906563
Advertising. A certain sensational gaming site has a horrid reputation with the gaming community at the moment, but still have the ability to give reviews which the gaming industry favors. XSEED can receive better scores for their games, while that certain site can receive positive recognition from a fan favorite publisher.

GG wasn't exactly a success, but it brought attention to certain issues that would have remained silent.

>>322908657
>Because xseed is a fucking business
This. Much like the president of the company openly speaking out about censorship, before releasing a censored game a few weeks later.
>>
>>322909492
>before releasing a censored game a few weeks later.

What did they do?
>>
Its a good idea for a company to get the word out about their games to as many places as possible.
>>322909492
What censored game? Don't tell me you're talking about Senran Kagura with its age changes.
>>
Got to make up for SC bombing.
>>
>>322909925
>enran Kagura with its age changes.

They didn't change the ages. They just omitted them. But the game takes place in a highschool and they still say what year of school they're in. Not hard to figure out. MSBR is retarded.
>>
>>322913338
but we all still know they're still hot high school bitches. i don't see the problem. it's not like they made them twenty
>>
>>322913338
They don't even look high school one bit so I don't see the complaint.

I think in the lesbian weapon game one of the 16 year olds looks like a milf.
>>
>>322909492
>Much like the president of the company openly speaking out about censorship, before releasing a censored game a few weeks later.

And exactly what censored game are you talking about?
>>
>>322908657
Every time they share a Kotaku link, every single response is, "Kotaku? Not buying your games any more".
>>
>>322916025
Criminal Girls
>>
>>322916501
That was NISA
>>
File: 1447460607585.gif (608KB, 480x396px) Image search: [Google]
1447460607585.gif
608KB, 480x396px
>>322916501
>>
File: nep Yukkuri_face.jpg (12KB, 234x185px) Image search: [Google]
nep Yukkuri_face.jpg
12KB, 234x185px
>>322916501
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.