[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my autistic sister (real autism and not 4chan autism) makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
Is my autistic sister (real autism and not 4chan autism) makes a video about build a pc on kikstarter do you think she will get any kind of decent money?
>>
>>322903630
i would hope not
>>
>>322903630
If she is able to make people pity her and looks quiet nice then maybe
>>
Is she hot? Post nudes
>>
If she is cute yes because pandering.
If she is not cute, she will be bullied.

Sadly, that is the harsh truth.
>>
If she's got a nice rack and she puts on a bit of a show, it's possible.
>>
>>322903630
Here's what you got to do.

Get her to make a video, talk about adversity etc and how she's always loved engineering bu t its a boys club. That's why she's making this how to guide for building pcs.

Let the campaign run for a few days, nobody will donate, start some false flag threads here telling people to donate and then pull out at the last minute. Make sure to post hateful comments about disabilities and gender.

Get screengrabs and go to Kotaku. Tell the journos how the mean internet machine is bullying your sister who just wanted to break into the boys club. Watch them lap it up.

Thousands of real SJWs will buy your sister's guide to stick it to the man.
>>
>>322903630

Are you sure she's the one with autism?
>>
>>322905389
This, but if she's not cute just grab money from the tumblr/reddit retards
>>
File: 1439131728263.jpg (30KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1439131728263.jpg
30KB, 480x395px
> not 4chan Autism
>>
I don't think her making a PC Building Tutorial would get any money. Plenty of those videos are out already, and if she DID make this kikstarter, how would she separate herself from the rest? What would be her "gimmick"? How would she deliver the "product"? Also, what would the backer rewards be? You'd have to have them.
>>
>>322905565
Do this OP. If done properly, it's almost guaranteed success.
>>
File: whoamama.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whoamama.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>322905565
>mfw this shit will actually work and I know it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.