[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Tifa is going to have her chest reduced and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Tifa_Early_Art.jpg (120KB, 425x797px) Image search: [Google]
Tifa_Early_Art.jpg
120KB, 425x797px
Daily reminder that Tifa is going to have her chest reduced and censored in the name of social progress.

This will be posted every day until her debut in the remake.
>>
>>322896254
No she won't and in 2014 when FF7R started development Nomura drew Tifa with the biggest boobs he's ever drawn on her, this was in game portait artwork for a game in 2014 that has the same studio working on the FF7 remake too
>>
>>322896254
The real question is are they going to use advent children Barret or try to make him look closer to his ff7 art?
>>
>>322896583
Nigger we've already seen Barret and he looks nothing like the AC one

It's the FF7 outfit just on HD model and now he just wears shades
>>
No, Japan doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>322896254
At least you're admitting you're going to shitpost every day. Most people just post.
>>
The only "social progress" change they said they're making is how they portrayed gay people when you're trying to get the wig for Cloud. You people REALLY need to stop obsessing over feminists and SJWs.
>>
that actually makes sense. plz tell me this isn't just another copypasta
>>
>>322896254
Don't you have better things to do with your life? This seems kinda sad.
>>
>>322899207
oops meant to reply to >>322897109
>>
>>322899207
they said that in one of the more recent interviews they'd have to rework it due to how it portrayed gay people.

That's it. But of course everyone went wild with "SJWS! TIFA WILL BE SMALLER NOW!!"
>>
>>322901852
>how it portrayed gay people
This isn't the same interview in which they just quickly name dropped Honey Bee Inn then laughed, is it?
>>
How would that be "social progress"? That would just send a message that big tits don't exist or that big-titted women aren't physically capable.
>>
I like Tifa's nice rack but it doesn't attract me nearly as much as those legs and short shorts. Fuck me
>>
File: 1383422032143.jpg (47KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1383422032143.jpg
47KB, 426x341px
>>322896542
>>
>>322902394
They're not cutting out the fucking Honeybee Inn, jesus christ people.
>>
>>322903928
Shut the fuck up. That question was taken out of context you fucking mong, that wasn't what I was implying at all.
>>
File: tifa sjw threads.png (68KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tifa sjw threads.png
68KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>implying her chest wont be reduced simply because squeenix is too lazy to do reasonable tit physics

the SJW meme troll xDDD really got you guys
>>
Daily reminder that neo Tifa's tits aren't the problem, it's her chinkface.
>>
>>322896254
AC Tifa's tits are literally the same size as that picture
>>
FFVII remake is about 10 years late at this point in any fucking case
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.