[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently this one's coming out this year. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Watch-Dogs-2.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Watch-Dogs-2.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
So apparently this one's coming out this year. It's set in San Francisco.

What do you want it to do?
>>
Burn
>>
>>322895946

Shoot on bikes.
>>
Die
>>
>>322895946
Bankrupt Ubisoft
>>
>>322895946
Be better than first which was already pretty atmospheric and immersive. Hoping for less glitches too.
>>
>>322895946
kill gays and furries all day
>>
>what do you want it to do?
Be good
>>
Inhale smug
>>
I want Ubisoft to stop making video games.
>>
>>322895946
More videos like "The Hero Chicago Deserves"
>>
>>322895946
not be boring

aka no far cry 3 assassins creed activity bloat
>>
Be more egregious. We need something good to laugh to.
>>
>>322895946
Pirate it
>>
Be not absolutely shit, like the first one was.
>>
>>322895946
Shit, really? Watchdogs was my first (and last) disappointing Ubisoft preorder. Fucking Uplay servers down for days at launch and the game was crap
>>
File: ESZn5BY.jpg (203KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ESZn5BY.jpg
203KB, 1600x900px
>>322896228
>implying
>>
Actual police-gang tensions and conflicts and not just "VIGILANTE DOES EVERYTHING BECAUSE HACK"

More random crimes with bigger groups of criminals so that I can savor the gunfight without thinking that after this, this particular side mission will be gone for good
>>
>>322896476
yeah, that's what i said, gays and furries
>>
Continue to be judge jury and executioner of degenerates
>>
File: 1446659075821.jpg (165KB, 1136x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1446659075821.jpg
165KB, 1136x1500px
>>322895946
I want it moddable so I can replace protagonist with motoko
>>
>>322896524
>Actual police-gang tensions and conflicts
Damn, you just reminded me about the fact that the police can't get you once you get on a boat.

Holy shit, this game was fucking awful wasn't it.
>>
I just remembered there was a Wii U port of this game

Does anyone know if you use the gamepad for it at all?
>>
>>322896576
i was playing and i was taking down a CTOS tower and the front gate had this dude on his phone texting another guy talking about a furry party hes going to, so i took the strongest sniper in the game and blew his brains out
>>
>>322895946
It was literally Assassin Creed Chicago
>>
>>322896678

Not awful, had a lot of things that needed attention, but the stuff it got right was fine. Attacking those enemy strongholds was really good. The shooting mechanics were pretty good too.
>>
That shit is honestly the most satisfying part of the game

It's the only part of the game I even remember now that I think about it

JUSTICE
>>
File: ayy lmsoprano.jpg (36KB, 494x458px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmsoprano.jpg
36KB, 494x458px
>putting mountains in fucking Chicago
>>
>>322896928
Actually literally. It's canon to the Assassin's Creed Universe and is referenced in Black Flag, I believe
>>
>>322895946
So, I've heard it was shit, and stayed away from it, but it honestly looks like it might be fun to fuck around in, if I can get it cheap. What exactly was wrong with it, and has any of it been fixed? I'll be getting in on PC, if that matters.
>>
File: 2095581.jpg (561KB, 1280x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2095581.jpg
561KB, 1280x2048px
>>322895946
Another great downgrade incoming ?
The witcher 3 set a new standard
>>
>>322897663
Its biggest crime is being extremely overhyped, but the actual game is just OK.

The story is stupid and makes no sense because it has been re-written many times and has probably gone through thousands of Ubisoft employees.

PC port has stuttering issues if you enable Ultra textures. Keep textures on high and it's fine - the difference is minimal.
>>
>>322899264
Sweet, I'll check it out, thanks anon.
>>
>>322897663
I had a lot of fun with it and believed it to be the game they advertised. Hyped and it delivered. Granted I only saw the first trailer and I got it months after release so maybe all these faggots got a little too hyped.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.