[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so i made a new character because i didnt want to do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: really.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
Ok, so i made a new character because i didnt want to do the dlc in ng+ but this motherfucker keeps healing and i dont know what to do. On my first char, she never healed and i beat her on my first try but now she just keeps healing. What the fuck do i do?
>>
>>322895164
You are backing off too much. Be more aggressive and she'll not get a chance to heal.
>>
>>322895840
But when im agressive she just kills me in a few hits so i have to back up every once in a while
>>
>>322895978
learn to dodge.
>>
>>322895164
Throw at her that blue bottle
>>
I'm going to create a second character but I have no idea how to level up what do
>>
>>322895164
Flamesprayer

/thread
>>
Numbing mist
>>
throw that numbing mist on her you idiot holy fuck what are you doing
>>
>>322897065
When i jump she does that stupid backslash that just instantly hits and no time to dodge
>>
>>322895164
stay close
use fire paper
use numbing mist if she starts healing
>>
>>322895164
Throw numbing mists at her when she gets to half health. There's a static drop with some somewhere in the cathedral ward.
>>
>>322897487
I have never had anything like that
>>
Play the dlc in ng+ faggot. Why do you wanna clear it in 3 hours when you can enjoy it for 30. The difficulty is a lot better in ng+
>>
>>322897065
Literally the only advice needed for the whole game
>>
>>322897621
Yes yes i know how ti dodge. Thats how i beat the game the first time
>>
>>322897579
It's just up the ladder to the left after coming up the elevator from the lower parts of cathedral ward.
>>
>Focus on one leg
>Get crit
Focus on other leg
>Get crit
>Finish her off

ez pz
>>
She won't heal unless she can successfully dodge away from you twice in a row

As long as you keep attacking her left leg (safer window since she usually attacks with her right arm) in between dodging her swipes you should be fine

Prioritize regain over backing off and healing with blood vials. If you back off and heal, so will she.
>>
Thanks for the advice to everyone. I think ill be able to do it now. Im also overleveled now since i was just farming in the unseen village while waiting for replies
>>
>>322897186
Do you mean how to actually get levels or how to make a good build?
>>
>>322895164
Hit limbs to stagger her, or go up the ladder and get numbing mists. Or send people to Iosefka's to get some mists.
>>
I just beat her while overleveled. Thread over
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.