[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What does /v/ think of women playing video games.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What does /v/ think of women playing video games.
>>
>>322886938
Nothing

there are women who play videogames, i have seen them in super mario maker threads
>>
>>322886938
My ex was quite good at games. Defintely better than the average v poster actually. But she'd never spend money on games. She grew up playing her uncle's consoles, then she'd play my games. Many women like playing but they'd rarher not pay for games.
>>
My partner is one. Grew up playing games with her two brothers, her mom also played games a lot to pass the time. She plays games like The Sims, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Project Zomboid, Prison Architect, Final Fantasy 12, plays WOTLK on some private server.
>>
I wanna rape em
>>
>>322886938
90% of them are fun to play with and the other 10% have the worst penis envy.
>>
>>322887831
Please go outside and rape a woman so you go to jail and never post on /v/ again.
>>
GO HOME GAMER GIRL
>>
>>322887987
sorry Anita, how can I make it up to you?
>>
>>322887987
To >>>/tumblr/ you go.
>>
File: notalondonbobby.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
notalondonbobby.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
I don't fucking care and I don't see why so many people of both sexes care so god damn much. Theres stigma that a population of males have over it and then theres a population of females that act like its the most special bullshit since butter on bread.
I don't give a shit about your sex just play vidya and stop acting like a special snowflake and stop caring about who is playing vidya (unless they're an SJW, who would act like they're a special snowflake, or an utter shithead)
>>
>>322888074
>>322888096
The guy was being an edgelord not a tumblrite


Anyway this thread is stupid and gay. OP should go home and be a family man instead of making shitty bait threads
>>
My other half plays games. She has shit taste and is terrible at them.

We play civ sometimes, that's nice. Otherwise we avoid talking about games
>>
>>322887470
>women on /v/
>women playing Nintendo games at all

Yea right lmao they're too busy playing ps4
>>
>>322886938
Did they shop the cable out of that green controller?
What controllers are those anyway? DS2?
>>
>>322886938
Woman are a meme
>>
>>322886938
In MMOs at least, homosexuals lusting for cock
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 380517



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.