[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a 3ds at a yard sale and came with pokemon x and soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Nintendo-3ds.jpg (44KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3ds.jpg
44KB, 640x544px
Just got a 3ds at a yard sale and came with pokemon x and soul silver. Any suggestions on games I should buy? And does any one have any download codes that they are willing to give away I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>322867001
If the firmware is 9.2 or below, install RxTools on it for free games.
>>
>>322867001
>>322867059
If the firmware is 9.3 and up downgrade to 9.2 for free games
>>
>>322867059
What is that? I'm new to the 3ds system and don't know much besides the pokemon games
>>
All the Megaten games.
>>
>>322867217
It's a way to install games for free

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/
>>
>>322867581
There are so many so specific ones will help. I see that they have the mega man legacy collection. Is that any good?
>>
>>322867669
Thanks looking it up right now on how it works.
>>
>>322867217
>don't know much besides the pokemon games
Sometimes i legitimately don't know why i come to this fucking sub anymore.
>>
>>322867901
No problem anon

Don't forget to install BigBlueMenu with FBI at the end and ever use FBI again
>>
>>322867001
>buy
>>
>>322867920
Yes, and we don't want you here, tripfag. Filtered.
>>
>>322867920
I know but I grew up playing the Pokemon series. Silver and x will be the first I've ever played since emerald
>>
>>322867001
Sm4sh for 3DS
>>
>>322867920
Pokemon are literally console sellers. I don't see the problem here
>>
>>322868364
The reason why I bought the 3ds
>>
If you don't care about pirated games&mods, don't risk your 3ds getting bricked m8
>>
>>322868303
Definitely getting. I can only afford 2 games at the moment but only of thinking of getting 1 cuz I'll be tied up with Pokemon x for a minute
>>
>>322868079
What's the advantage of BlueMenu over FBI?
>>
>>322868580
Good looks but do I need to be a computer wiz to do it?
>>
MH4U
>>
>>322868765
It's incredibly faster to install games than with FBI and the UI is better
>>
>>322868580
Only New 3DS get bricked but 10 hours ago thés released a 0% sysupdate anon
>>
File: 9XWHd.png (386KB, 682x315px) Image search: [Google]
9XWHd.png
386KB, 682x315px
>>322867920
>pretentious asshole detected

Anyway, OP, look into Pushmo. It is charming and cute and puzzle goodness. Plus, its cheap, so its my #1 recommendation.

Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are effectively beta editions of their WiiU counterparts: lacking in features and polish, but at its core basically the same. They are good games, but if you have played the WiiU versions its hard to go back.

In contrast, Smash 3DS is a reasonably comparable experience to Smash WiiU, though it is missing a few sub-modes and game variations that make Smash a truly stellar multiplayer game.

3DS is a great Zelda system. A Link Between Worlds is the best Zelda game in a long time, TriForce Heroes is a fun multiplayer riff on the franchise if you think the standard Zelda formula has gotten stale, and the remakes of OOT and MM are solid (recommended if you have never played those games, or just want to play them again).

Other cool games worth looking into:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Kid Icarus: Uprising (Best Game Ever, but holding the 3DS while playing is painful)
Etrian Odyssey (all entries apply)
Bravely Default (classic FF done almost perfectly with an unfortunately repetitive/dull late-game)
>>
>>322869201
Can I just pay someone to hack it? Like finding some guy who owns a store on Craig's list?
>>
>>322869765
It's literally a 10 minutes job mate, why pay someone to do something you can easily do ?
>>
>>322869698
Thanks I'll look in to them and check for demos as well
>>
>>322870008
Bravely Default's demo is a game by itself and it's pretty good
>>
>>322869965
yeah looks simple on YouTube vidz but my computer is down with several problems and haven't gone around to fixing it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.