[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when the fuck is this game ever coming out >inb4 tism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: MOTHER4COMINGWINTER207X.png (55KB, 655x387px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHER4COMINGWINTER207X.png
55KB, 655x387px
when the fuck is this game ever coming out

>inb4 tism tantrum over the title
>>
>>322865629
probably never those fuckers deserve it for ruining miyamato's vision
>>
>>322865629

>visually the game looks last gen and unimpressive
>was originally made for PS3

What the fuck is taking so long? Shit isn't even true open world. Do they keep redoing the story or some shit?
>>
VAPORWARE
>>
They're mad Lisa is a better Mother 4
>>
File: CXWeymrWQAQFcyP.png (9KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
CXWeymrWQAQFcyP.png
9KB, 509x509px
When it's done.
>>
>>322866261
I get this joke
>>
I thought this game was supposed to come out this past December
>>
>>322865629
>inb4 tism tantrum over the title
It's a valid complaint, only reason anyone talks about this game is because of the name, otherwise it'd be an obscure game that'd have to find worth by its own quality
>>
>>322865629
I'm having a 'tism tantrum over never being able to play this.
>>
>we are not promising a 2016 release
>it was supposed to come out in 2014
What the fuck even happened to make them think it was going to come out in 2014 and the say it might come out in 2017? Good lord.
>>
>>322868075
It was supposed to come out in August.
>>
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
It's passed it's best window of opportunity too many times to not be compared to other games in the same vein as it. I can see every single last review now:
>Mother 4 is a decent game
>Charming, just like Mother of old
>But doesn't diverge enough to hold interest or be memorable, like LISA or Undertale that take what the originals did and use ideas from it to actually create something unique and inspiring
>6/10
>>
>>322868453
This. Couldn't think of anything original and their fanbase keeps parroting that Itoi said fans could continue the story as a valid excuse to call it Mother 4, as if they were given his blessing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.