[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought Undertale What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 46289696.jpg (8KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
46289696.jpg
8KB, 249x243px
Just bought Undertale

What am I in for?
>>
You have to be a special kind of stupid to actually PAY for that meme game
>>
a pretty good game that falls apart near the end

don't listen to what /v/ has to say about it (or any other site, but for different reasons)
>>
An alright game, has some pretty good moments and god tier music. Actually has gameplay despite what /v/ says. Bosses are fun, i found it funny.
Don't buy into the massive amounts of hype and don't buy into the massive amounts of hatred.
If you don't like it after you get past the second boss then you may as well drop it. If you're ok with it, don't exist near the internet until you beat it. Its very short.
>>
File: pepegypt.png (76KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
pepegypt.png
76KB, 624x434px
memes, meta humor, oh so wacky random humor

2deep4u attempts at writing

good music

ridiculously easy gameplay, with only 2 fights even approaching difficult in the whole game

you wasted your money, pepe
>>
a good game with great music
it has its faults but it's definitely worth playing
>>
Amazing music, but you could have saved the cash and watched playthroughs on YouTube. The gameplay adds nothing to the experience but frustration, while the story is a little iffy but you need to know the story to really understand the great soundtrack.
>>
one of the best games of 2015, imo. great writing, great music, the multiple endings are all worth achieving.

only complaint is having to run through some of the game is tedious, most of the middle of the game is just annoying but the end is worth it
>>
>>322863138
Making shitpost threads.
>>
memegame
>>
s h i t
>>
An overrated game with very good music.

Pretty funny writing if you like humor like Earthbound's.

Stay away from the fanbase. They're not quite Sonic or MLP, but they're inching closer.
>>
>>322863138
>>>/tumblr/
>>
if you're not baiting (which i highly doubt)
you need to get your ass out of here and play it before you get spoiled
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.