[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first Rick and Morty game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: nintendo on suicide watch.webm (590KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo on suicide watch.webm
590KB, 500x282px
>Pocket Mortys. Mobile. January 14th.

https://twitter.com/adultswimgames/status/684486702237396993

Hype? Adult Swim Games tends to make pretty great games, I assume this will be no different.
>>
>>322860006
Adult Swim Games doesn't make any games. They're the publisher. They do publish good games, however.

This looks like it might be fun.
>>
>>322860006
Damn Nintendo. Shoulda just given them the free shit and then maybe they would have gone away.
>>
>>322860006
this is the second rick and morty game

the first one is in the Adult Swim website
>>
I'm laughing already.

>>322862450
Are you talking about the fucking balloon shit Jerry plays?
>>
>>322862525
no you idiot

im talking about the ckick and point adventure game

here

http://games.adultswim.com/rick-and-mortys-rushed-licensed-adventure-adventure-online-game.html
>>
>>322860006
Adult swim is still a thing? I just assumed that shit would fade away by now.
>>
>>322862969
They publish a lot of indie games on steam like Jazzpunk and Westerado
>>
>>322860006

>free

RED FLAG
RED FLAG
>>
>>322864027
They have to - look how closely it resembles Pokemon. Charging for it would be asking for a lawsuit.
>>
File: R&M Presents Jerrys Game.jpg (140KB, 322x572px) Image search: [Google]
R&M Presents Jerrys Game.jpg
140KB, 322x572px
>>322862719
>>
>>322860006
>Reddit and Morty
Oh boy.
>>
>>322862969
>I just assumed
ooooh look at this armchair expert!
>>
>>322864874

There's no copyright on pokemon style monster battling gameplay, it's not a legal issue unless they were ripping off pokemon character designs in a way that fair use doesn't cover

The real issue is this means it will be filled with microtransactions
>>
>Rick and Morty

Fuck off Reddit.
>>
>>322862719
Done by the Homestar Runner guys too.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 612x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 612x450px
>>322865541
>If I don't like it, it must be from reddit!
>>
>>322865541
The fuck does reddit have to do with this? Just hide the thread!
>>
File: CX_bXdPUwAA433D.webm (277KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
CX_bXdPUwAA433D.webm
277KB, 500x282px
>>
>>322862969
>Adult swim is still a thing?

It's been 15 fucking years. You'd have to be living under a rock to think it wasn't still a thing.
>>
>>322860006
>it's ok when someone big does it
If it was a random nobody everyone would be mad calling for lawsuits
>>
this is probably the most obvious shill i've ever seen
>>
>>322864874
What are you, 12?
Fucking clueless idiot spouting retarded shit like you actually know shit about anything.
This is what /v/ has become fuck
>>
just release podunkians roguelite thing already so he can get his faggot ass back to work on the underside or merrygear 3
>>
>>322866057
>>322866057
Read the rest of the post you stupid nigger. He said he thought it would not have lasted this long you dumb cunt.
>>
>>322866401
yes and it's been 15 fucking years. He's just now figuring out it's still a thing.

How could he have gone those 15 years and not realize Adult Swim was still on the air? Even if he doesn't watch TV you'd think he'd see it mentioned once.

Don't pretend you're someone else, faggot.
>>
>>322864874
you idiot making it free does not avoid lawsuits, thats only the case when it comes to fan games and ONLY when said game would not hurt sales. Like you can not give away an hd remake of chrono trigger for free, but you can however make a free king of the hill rpg. There are some rules though like you can still get a cease and desist in both scenarios its just scenario b it is less likely cause they are not selling anything your game would hurt sales on.

in either situation however if you make people purchase said game the company would be forced to sue you as your making money on their ip.

this is neither of those things making a clone of a game is legal.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.