[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that music >that atmosphere Best area in Bloodborne.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Hypogean Gaol.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hypogean Gaol.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>that music
>that atmosphere

Best area in Bloodborne. Too bad it became shit after Rom.
>>
>>322858121
the only cool part about that area are the statues of people running for the door and the walls.

music is forgettable. best atmosphere is research hall
>>
>>322858121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuHzagjqOLU

I agree OP. I fucking loved going through Hypogean Gaol. The music created a god-tier atmosphere. It was even better since I went through it under-leveled and the bagmen fucking raped me.
>>
File: 1390508885768.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1390508885768.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>tfw it'll be a long time before I play BB because consoles take literally years before they lower the prices of their games down to an acceptable level.
>>
>>322860094
It will be worth the wait.
>>
Pre-Dlc my favorite are was the nightmare of mensis. It just had an atmosphere about it being the last level. Felt like I was storming Satan's castle, especially with that creepy ass Brain fucking with you. DLC wise The Fishing Hamlet was my favorite atmosphere wise. The build up after acsending the research hall and going through Maria I imagined what kind of hell was worth keeping secret. And to my surprise it was just a gloomy fishing village where basically genocide happened by byrgenwerth.
>>
>>322861138
Fishing Hamlet was awesome as well. Felt straight out of Innsmouth.
>>
>>322860094
Bloodborne has been on sale multiple times, though.
Lot's of games end up at 20-30 dollars before not too long
>>
Ludgwig has the best music, no question.
>>
It's good, I'll give you that. But this place takes the cake for pants shittingly atmospheric.
>>
File: Upper Cathedral Ward.jpg (61KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Upper Cathedral Ward.jpg
61KB, 620x350px
>>322862960
God damn it
>>
>>322863154
Fuck that place

>The hordes of foetuses
>The chandelier falling and the scourge beasts coming out of the fucking walls it seemed
>The constant squishy footsteps of brainsuckers

spooky as shit
>>
>>322862829
My fucking nigger

Every time I hear that theme, I feel like doing another playthrough
>>
>>322860094
at least now you can but the base game and dlc bundled into one for the same price the original game was
>>
>>322863154
That place was apparently so spooky I forgot how to play the game and ended up losing 20 insight.
>>
>>322863408
The wolf jumping through the window and the ambient noise too.
>>
>>322863716
Are you sure? I thought it was still cheaper than the original price
>>
>>322862829
I also liked Laurence's theme.
>>
Cainhurst Castle is objectively the best place in the game.
>>
>>322860094
"acceptable level"

Stop being poor. Games these days have enough content and production value to easily be worth $100 even if they obviously can't be sold at that price.
>>
>>322863408
>The constant squishy footsteps of brainsuckers
This drove me insane
And you just keep hearing it until you find the fucker that patrols near the badge
Considering I've died like 4 times to the wolves it took way too long to get to him, so I had no idea what made those sounds the entire time
>>
File: 1451325351510.jpg (103KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1451325351510.jpg
103KB, 1680x1050px
>>322868527
>Stop being poor.
Is this what you kids call being a responsible adult?
>>
>>322860094
Its the only hard copy game I own. My wife bought a ps4 and bloodborne to play with me. Its worth the wait. My buddy found a 4 online for like $230, its getting close to time.
>>
>>322868527
>This person has never worked a day in their life
>>
>>322858121
One of the best yeah, on par with research hall too imo.
>>
>>322871058
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.