[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game really drops the ball after Radiant Garden, for Terra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

This game really drops the ball after Radiant Garden, for Terra at least. I've only played him so far. My choices for progression are a boring and annoying coliseum and deep space with damagesponge enemies.
The only way to get stronger is to grind like a madman and meld abilities because the keyblade combat is utter ass which means you have to rely on commands with long cooldown. Where's the fun?
>>
Kh games are literally anti grind. That is why people can do critical lvl 1 runs.

Get good
>>
>>322850307
>grinding in a kingdom hearts game
Wow you suck
>>
>>322850307
>only played Terra so far
>having difficulty with anything
Why do you assume you're playing optimally and blame the game? You're doing it wrong if you're having trouble
>>
>>322850307
>Where's the fun?
In KH2FM
>>
File: NoHeart.png (569KB, 518x877px) Image search: [Google]
NoHeart.png
569KB, 518x877px
You don't know suffering true suffering as Terra until you face the secret bosses. I still haven't beaten this fuck.
>>
>>322850307
You could just stop and google the overall plot. It's definitely not that fun to play through 3 times. I got pretty bored in my first run too. I started with Ven like half a year later and I got bored even faster.

As far as combat goes, you just have to get used to it. It's better than Chain of Memories, so no matter what, it's not the worst if could be.
>>
>>322853737
I can agree about early game being boring as fuck. Ven especially since you do chip damage throughout the majority of the game. The meat of peoples enjoyment is from late game and optional content, but you have to slog through the early parts so I get where you're coming from.
>>
>>322854014
Yeah, the latter point of the game was mostly entertaining, so I won't say the whole thing is boring. The beginning really is a slog though and it's even worse because playing as 3 different characters, the beginning worlds' stories are butchered as hell to compensate, but you can see all 3 parts in succession without playing all 3 stories simultaneously.

I like not being forced to play as all 3 of them in a single story (like fucking sonic adventure 2), but the beginning is shit because of the division.
>>
File: KH3 screen.png (2MB, 1431x800px) Image search: [Google]
KH3 screen.png
2MB, 1431x800px
>>322854669
My issue doesn't come from the slow start personally. BBS's biggest flaw to me is having to repeat the same mini games three times. I don't like command board and racing, I feel like I shouldn't be forced to complete them again after I did so as Terra, it's really unfun and eats up hours of playtime that could be spent on something fun.
>>
>>322855110
That's fair, though that stuff only matters for total completion. I think I only raced like two or three times in my Terra run and that was mostly because it was easy as hell. I played Command Board a lot, but only because it was semi-fun and leveled my unused commands that I didn't feel like grinding to max.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.