[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily quests are bad and devs need to stop Agree Y/N ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1377576810820.jpg (744KB, 1238x1904px) Image search: [Google]
1377576810820.jpg
744KB, 1238x1904px
Daily quests are bad and devs need to stop

Agree Y/N ?
>>
>>322835989
No.

Daily quests that provide immediate rewards like money, ammunition, or crafting materials are fine.

Daily quests that only provide faction reputation needs to stop.
>>
File: i-will-do-things.jpg (216KB, 871x1196px) Image search: [Google]
i-will-do-things.jpg
216KB, 871x1196px
>>322835989

The things I would to to her anus.....
>>
>>322835989
gta online needs to stop. period. it's not good
>>
>>322836315
Despite the fact that the quests were horrible, the Nether Drake was the only good set of Dailies because it led to a good reward back at the time. The IDQ quests weren't so bad because it encouraged world PvP but still felt like a chore.

>>322836681
What makes you say that?
>>
>>322836315

>Daily quests that only provide faction reputation needs to stop.

WoW is still doing that?
>>
They need to die, but unfortunately this generation of gamers has been raised on constant gratification so it'll never go away.
>>
Being a daily quest doesn't automatically make a quest bad. Being a bad quest makes a quest bad. Unfortunately 9 times out of 10 these quest are implemented lazily and poorly for the sole purpose of filler content, making them bad. Similar to the repeatable quest in Bethesda games that repeat infinitely.
>>
>>322838298
It's not the quality of the quests that bothers me, it makes me feel obligated to load up the game every day even if I'm not in the mood, it's especially bad when they add rewards for logging in 7 times in a row or every day for a whole month.
>>
>>322838520
Yeah I feel you man. What bothers me is the repeatable quest you cannot clear from your log.
>>
>>322837698
>What makes you say that?

people treat it like openworld CoD, nobody works together for silly shit: the one thing that made gta sa mp worthwhile and so long lived isn't even a part of that mess that R* put out. then there's also that annoying popup shit. I don't care that people are doing heists I can't actually join, or join and get immediately kicked, or any of that other bullshit I don't care about that is constantly popping up. They spent entirely too much time on multiplayer for it to suck complete ass and neglected single player to have it suck ass.
>>
>>322835989
is this the "new" bitch after lohan (correctly) claimed they modeled it after her?
>>
>>322840934
I was doing missions with somebody last night, it felt like I was playing Co-Op with somebody.

Free roam is terrible though.

I never played sa mp, or even much of single player. Was it fun ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.