[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went through Yakuza 3 a couple weeks ago and have been playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Shun-Akiyama2.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shun-Akiyama2.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
Went through Yakuza 3 a couple weeks ago and have been playing the fourth over the week.

This guy is probably going to be my favorite character. I only can compare him to Kiryu so far but I think he's leagues better as a protagonist.

He still has that moral white knight think like Kiryu does but he's more of a sarcastic Spike Spiegel type akin to Kiryu's stone-cold Fist of The North Star Kenshiro attitude.

Kiryu just seems like a stereotypical stoic action guy. Akiyama has personality.
>>
>Spike Spiegel
They both voiced by same guy
>>
Well he IS voiced by Spike Spiegel after all. Yamadera sounds kinda weird in 5 though, a little too gruff for Akiyama.
>>
>>322834243
>>322834306
Wow, I had no idea. That makes it really likely they used Spike as an inspiration for Akiyama.
>>
>Haruka Loneliness Loop concert battle
>that incessant suggestive hip swaying

O-oh my.
>>
Can hostesses re-ask you out? I took a girl out to the hot springs as Akiyama. Got my ass handed to me in table tennis. Can I go out with her again or is her story line fucked for me now?
>>
>>322835567
Just complete her substory and you can call her in for a date when you go to the indoor bath. She'll play table tennis with you then.
>>
>>322836115
How to complete her substory? Just keep buying her gifts and visiting her? I'm almost at full hearts.

I also appreciate all the little touches the game has like the staring minigame at the actual hostess club, the fantasies where you mash buttons to get a clearer picture. It's funny as shit.
>>
>>322836290
Get her to twenty hearts, she'll give you a phone call and you'll have to do something for her. Either talk to her and beat someone up, or walk around and beat someone up. She'll take you to a love hotel, and you'll get a huge EXP boost. Walk around a bit and then she'll send you an e-mail with a photo of herself attached. Read that and her substory is registered as complete.
>>
>>322836963
Thanks, so it doesn't matter that I lost the table tennis game?
>>
>>322837090
Don't think so. I always just took my hostesses out eating and to karaoke. Dates are a chance to raise your hearts, but mostly they're there to set out the storyline for their substory.
>>
>>322837090
No, besides hostesses have beastly minigame AI.
>>
>Saejima's unexpectedly suave singing voice
>Kaguya's godly singing

They'd be a good match for Kamuro Hibernia.
>>
>>322840163
>Junrenka

Fucking autocorrect. What the fuck is a hibernia anyway.
>>
>>322834707
So what game does Akiyama die?
>>
File: 1388878781730.png (154KB, 546x533px) Image search: [Google]
1388878781730.png
154KB, 546x533px
>5's ending

What the hell, that's not okay at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.