[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got a Wii U I brought bayonetta 2 and W101 Loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

So I just got a Wii U
I brought bayonetta 2
and W101

Loving Bayonetta, Not so much w101
I plan on returning it
I seen Monster hunter 3 ultimate and thought about getting it.
Is it still relevant?
It'll be my first Monster hunter game

Also any Wii U game recommendations?
>>
There are still some scattered people playing MH3, and besides some new weapons and a few new monsters it's the same exact game.
>>
>>322825254
Don't. Online is super dead. Even 4U is super dead at this point too.
>>
Anyone who played Pikmin 3, is it worth $60?
>>
>>322826536
I paid 30, emulate 2 and see if you like it. Its really short and easy, i think its worth $20.
>>
Xenoblade and Splatoon have quickly become my favorite games for the system. You should look into them.
>>
>>322825254

If you don't like Wonderful 101 you may as well return the whole console and get an Xbone full of casual games already.

W101 exemplifies the Wii U experience.
>>
>>322826946
I think Xenoblade is awful, personally.
>>
>>322827143
Not him, but W101 sucks. I think its the worst platinum game ive played.
>>
You should probably do one full playthrough of W101 before selling it, it's not the longest game.
MH3U was my first Monster Hunter game too and I had my shit handed to me at first, probably because I skipped the single player mode and jumped right into guild quests (which you probably shouldn't do)
>>
>>322827269
W101 is great, I think its the best platinum game ive played.
>>
>>322825254
It seems like you have a AAA-esque taste in vidiya. Surprised you bought the wiiU considering you like these games, PS3 would've been far better. The wiiU is also all but confirmed dead as well, the only game that looks promising will be Zelda U but who knows if its wiiU exclusive or when it'll come out.
>>
>>322826336
Well damn glad I didn't get it then.
>>322827143
>>322827595
I love me some platinum games but it was just not fun.
>>322827753
A bro of mine letting me use his wii, Im getting a ps4 later on
>>
>>322827161
I think you are a faggot personally
>>
>>322828634
You cant handle the game being criticized, I see. I'm not that game but I too felt Xenoblade was kinda terrible for various reasons.
>>
>>322828634
Not at all. Honestly, its my biggest disappointment this year. Its far too flawed to even call "good" in a lot of aspects.
>>
>>322828814
Dur durrrr le meme of v, hate the best game on the console.
Yeah fag weathever
>>
>>322829476
>>322828814
>>322828634

Do you think chronicles or X was better
>>
>>322829629
Chronicles was a lot better because it stood out as a game with open elements without being too much of an MMO formula. X is just a disaster in so many aspects, and just proceeds as a really dull, uninspired adventure where the only good thing is exploring, which is quickly removed when you get the flight module.

THe writing is the worst part.
>>
>>322829629
Chrionicles obvs.
>>
>>322829629
In gameplay mechanics x is a lot better, equal in world design, in music and story chronicles is better.
>>
>>322828814
I'm not the guy who posted that either. I still think he should still look into it but I get not everyone will like it.
>>
>>322829965
I skipped the wii so x is all I have played. I'm having a lot of fun.
>>
File: 7LFEwMI.jpg (717KB, 1240x2687px) Image search: [Google]
7LFEwMI.jpg
717KB, 1240x2687px
>>322825254
I personally liked TW101 more than Bayonetta 1 & 2. The action is great once you get used to it and I liked the characters and story a lot. Also it has the best final chapter of any PG games. If you want to return it you may as well try to finish a single playthrough first, it's totally worth it.
>>
>>322830564
While having a lot of ground variety, I cant agree when late game has mandatory skell fights since everything does crushing damage.

Classes are useless as soon as you get a skell, it basically becomes a self-gimping aspect. And Skells are boring as hell to use.
>>
>>322830824
Also I felt the future prediction on Shulk was a lot more entertaining than someone dying and you not knowing where from.
>>
>>322826336
4U isn't dead.
>>
>>322831176
It's mostly just end game junkies farming last drops. So yeah, its pretty dead.
>>
>>322830824
In chronicles the fucking shulk always fuck up the fights with his stupid future prediction, wich get annoying, also the mechons are worst than using a skell, you have to power the fucking monado because literally the other characters are useless, and no, the anti mechons weapons are shit-tier in terms of damange and hit, literally is better to upgrade monado enchantment to make descent damange to mechons.
>>
>>322831350
There are plenty of people with low HRs who simply want to do quest just to raise them.
>>
MH is great, you don't need online since it makes the game ridiculously easy.

Just man mode it single player!
>>
>>322831394
I didn't even use gems my entire playthrough and had no issue. Shulk was good against mechons, yes, but it didn't mean you couldn't do good with others. Fiora tore them up too.
>>
>>322831394
>Using Shulk in your party at all
Melia/Riki/Dunban took me through that game.
>>
>>322829629
Xenoblade Chronicles has a longer story, Xenoblade Chronicles' X is a longer game.

X is more focused into its characters than following the journey of a hero like its predecessor, its exposition is a more horizontal experience, centered around side stories that complement the main plot, you can get to know hundreds of characters with stories that make you care about them, and you can see them change through the game.

In terms of gameplay X is in every aspect a refined Xenoblade, the mechanics are better and more varied, the world is much bigger, and the quest are more interesting and better written.

If you ask me what game is better, I'd probably say the first one by a small margin. It's a simpler and more linear experience that has less flaws. I would recommend to play both, both games will give you lots of hour of entertainment, specially X where you can get easily over 200 hours if you go for everything.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles X is great, fuck off faggots.
>>
>>322825254
Super Mario Maker
DK TF
Mario 3D World
Splatoon
MK8
Smash Wii U
Xenoblade X
Fast Racing Neo
Pikmin 3
Captain Toad
Hyrule Warriors
Pushmo World
NSMB U
Kirby and the rainbow curse

Check these out and found out which ones interest you
>>
>>322825254
Buy Fatal Frame and tell me if it's worth any money.

>>322826336
Since EU MH was just a bunch of French and German kids that refused to speak English I played most of MH3U solo and still had a blast for a few hundred hours.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.