[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A New Generation Begins was real. I told you it was rea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>A New Generation Begins was real.

I told you it was real, dumbasses! You were all wrong, just like the people who defend Hyrule Historia. Every single one of you on /v/ who said this was fake yesterday.

http://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/322302560/#322303869
>>
>>322822973
and the proof is... ?
>>
>>322823728
Nintendo cease and desisted all videos of it on the internet.

You can't find it anywhere.
>>
>very first teaser comes out
>everyone immediately recognizes that this is Link/Zelda daughter in a post-curse world
>Nintendo denies it like the petulant child they are
>still goes through with it
also the game is going to look like shit, everything shown so far is laughable bullshots.
>>
>>322823958
How convenient not one backup or mirror exists.
>>
So uh..has it been reuploaded anywhere? All youtube links are dead.
>>
>>322822973
how new are you?

>"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Creative Minds and Souls LLC."

No Nintendo?

>make a video and put the name of any company and "your company"
>send it to game bloggers saying it is a leak
>upload your video to youtube
>wait...
>complain about your video and wait to youtube delete it
>say every body it is real!!
>>
>no mirror
>no screenshots
what
>>
>>322824494
Nintendo didn't deny anything. Some fan uploaded the video on youtube with a big bold title and description claiming that it was fake and everyone and their mothers bought it like the gullible fish they are.
>>
>>322824909
Nintendo got their army of lawyers numbering 12,000 strong to threaten to sue everyone into oblivion if they didnt forcibly remove all traces of the video, screenshots, or even detailed posts.
>>
My uncle is friends with and works for John H. Nintendo, the president and CEO of Nintendo. He says it's real.
>>
The YouTube copyright claim was by "Creative Minds and Souls LLC". Some quick googling brings up http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/rumor-nintendo-preparing-new-hype-video-for-zelda-wii-u-targeted-at-adults-who-played-original-game/ which seems to have the basic idea.

In summary: it ain't shit to care about brah
>>
>>322825124
Yeah, that sounds likely. As we all know, it's completely possible to remove all traces of something from the internet. Leaks never happen because they don't exist. I mean, what the hell is a leak?
>>
>>322824881
Zelda is a Nintendo copyright. A third-party can't do jack against who uploads that video if they're not officially endorsed. It's like trying to stop someone from reposting your fan-fiction.

It's real.
>>
File: 1432234185214.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432234185214.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>322824494
So OP is a reverse trap? Oh god yes
>>
>>322825406
You do know this shit is automated right?
>>
Who gives a shit? Going by the description there's literally 0 new content. It doesn't show footage from Zelda U at all. We will still have to wait till E3 for more info. Fuck this.
>>
>>322825637
Non-sequitor. What you said makes no sense.

Are you trying to roleplay Mr. Manhattan and are about to get to the point?
>>
>>322825260
>hype-video-for-zelda-wii-u-targeted-at-adults-who-played-original-game
If only. I'd totally play this game.
>>
So is anything of value actually going to come of this topic or can I close this tab?
>>
>>322826297
Are you waiting for the video? You'll have to ask Game Over Jesse, the guy who helped start this debacle.
>>
>>322825406
>Zelda is a Nintendo copyright

so why the video din't say: "due to a copyright claim by Nintendo." ?

the leaks of new character from smash, where removed by Nintendo of America
>>
>>322826135
It means a third party CAN do shit against a video that's not officially endorsed.
>>
>>322826297
Nothing. A hype/legacy video with footage from previous games.
>>
>>322824597
not even a torrent
>>
>>322822973
Fake because is not Nintendo who make the copyright claim

http://wiiudaily.com/2014/08/nintendo-files-copyright-claims-to-have-super-smash-bros-leaks-removed/
>>
>>322825381
Exactly. Just ask Barbara Streisand.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.