[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, is there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: UchihaMadaraSharingan.jpg (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
UchihaMadaraSharingan.jpg
50KB, 1024x768px
Is there any character in the world that can defeat Morgoth? Also LotR thread
>>
Melkor
>>
File: battle_for_middle_earth_ii_5.jpg (93KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
battle_for_middle_earth_ii_5.jpg
93KB, 639x480px
>>322816686
Also, keep it vidya and post good LotR games.
>>
File: 534683068.jpg (50KB, 640x306px) Image search: [Google]
534683068.jpg
50KB, 640x306px
>>322816686
These two chucklefucks can
>>
>>322817365
Was this game any good? I heard mixed responses about it. QTE final boss
>>
>>322817784
It's okay. And your spoiler gets resolved in the Bright Lord DLC with a proper boss fight.
>>
File: 1449455702738.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449455702738.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>tfw no LOTR game will be made ever again
>>
>>322819423
>TFW no Silmarillion game.
>>
Reading the trilogy right now actually, just set it down for a break and spotted this nice non-video games thread, they always turn out so much better than actually video games threads though.
To answer OP, no. In Morgoth's full power he is a fucking volcano that shoots beams of fire and ice at all of his enemies, and his friends are world-eating spiders and Mountain-Sized Dragons.
Later on he could probably be fucked with by the standard: Kratos, Asura, Goku etc.
>>
>>322819692
I think the genre and style that The Silmarillion falls under is so obtuse that a video game adaptation could never do it justice.
>>
>>322819962

>world-eating spiders and Mountain-Sized Dragons

why does no game ever do this
>>
>>322820303
Because all the fantasy writers were too busy ripping off LOTR for the past 40 fucking years to rip off the superior in epic fantasy
>>
>>322820124
>Play as any of the Major LotR factions during first or second age.
>Turn based strategy game with dorf fortress tier depth
>Lore chunks, lore-related+ immersive random events +comfy roleplay situations everywhere in the map.
>Map is basically risk but looks pretty as fuck.
absolutely nothing in the game is 3d. Everything is 2d comfy paintings, but there are plenty of them.
>No voice acting save for immersive sound effects. You have to read a lot but it's actually awesome.
I'd buy it.
>>
>>322816884
Thinking of getting the Anthology, how is it?
>>
>>322821008
It's ok. I liked the first one more but in the second one you can build anywhere and mods make it better than the first.
>>
Help I can't beat the Black Gate in BFME1 wat do
>>
>>322821340
git gud
spamtroops, fire archers a best
>>
>>322816686
Can you name a single anime character than can beat Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>322821340
Go back and beat some levels to level up your troops. The Black Gate is the last possible level you want to bring green troops to, even if you upgraded them. Boromir and Faramir can just camp in your base and level up all your troops. I think Theoden can too, not sure. If not then Rohan's fucked and you have to make them fight. You want Archers either way. Pair them with the best foot units you got.

Be sure to max out your heroes. Aragorn, Boromir (if you saved him), and Gandalf in particular are amazing for Black Gate.

Use your powers as needed. Don't save them for "what if I need them later." Fucking use them.

If it gets to the point where you have to start building new units, you've already lost.
>>
>>322819692
Sil exists and is good.
>>
>>322822093
>recruiting more units is bad
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 958x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 958x1024px
Illustration of how the sun works on Arda
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.