[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ I'm going to share more information regarding Sonic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 100_0606.jpg (39KB, 695x508px) Image search: [Google]
100_0606.jpg
39KB, 695x508px
Hey /v/ I'm going to share more information regarding Sonic Adventure 3.

Battle mode has 5 modes. Racing, Treasure Hunting, Score attack, Chao Fighting, and Chao Racing. All of these can be played local or online.
Racing is identical Adventure 2, every action stage has a racing variant.
Hunting is the same as Adventure 2 as well but with Adventure 1's radar.
Score Attack is Tail's trademark gameplay style for Adventure 3, the game essentially becomes a Shmup and the play with the most points at the end of the on-rails stage wins.
Chao Fighting and Chao Racing are the same.
Extra characters will be playable in Stage Select and Battle mode
>>
Sounds good.
Timestamp if you'd be so kind
>>
The main characters of the game are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Silver, Shadow, and Sticks but there are supporting characters too over the course of the story that are playable in Battle and Stage Select mode.
Racing: Sonic, Shadow, Blaze, Espio, Amy, Mighty, Metal Sonic
Hunting: Knuckles, Rouge, Tikal, Chaos, Ray, Vector, Sticks
Score Attack: Tails, Eggman, Cream (using Cheese as her "gun"), Omega, Fang, Charmy, Silver
>>
No Sonichu reference/ easter-egg, no buy.
>>
What a retarded mosaic, someone's going to recognize the general arrangement and color scheme on a card mosaiced like that.
>>
File: 1451359328641.gif (1MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451359328641.gif
1MB, 480x640px
lokks this is bretty gud
>>
>people falling for this shit
OP's pic was posted yesterday in a potentially real thread, Sonic Adventure 3 wasn't mentioned at all.

It's just a reposting faggot.
>>
>>322815050
autism
>>
>>322815050
This picture has been in several threads already. This is fake and you're a faggot.
>>
All the extra playable characters must be defeated in Rival challenges to use in Battle mode. They can be found in the hub world.
I don't know much about the contents of the story mode itself, but Sonic meets all playable characters over the course of his story which unlocks them and starts their adventure.
There is a final scenario again as well which includes a final level for all the main heroes and a Super Sonic boss.
>>
I know its fake but

>chao

If a chao garden was in the game i wouldnt buy it. That is the hidden elephant of autism in the room that everyone ignores
>>
File: 4L_IOSggGYb.jpg (17KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_IOSggGYb.jpg
17KB, 300x200px
>>322815050
Sonic has always been shit. Even if this is real, it will still be a hilarious abomination. If the game isn't a technical dumpster fire it will still be fundamentally broken from a design perspective.

>inb4 fits of autistic rage
>>
So is crush 40 going to write new music for the anniversary and adventure 3?
>>
Here's the last bits of info I have.
The team was wondering whether or not to include a free mode that allows any character in enter any stage.
Pontac and Graff aren't writing the story this time around.
There are random special events planned to happen on the hub world including a NiGHTS into Dreams one.
AM2 and Sonic Team are collaborating to develop Adventure 3.
You will be able to use Extra characters in Chao Garden.
>>
>>322815489
Sorry, the picture is incriminating enough
>>322817369
I did bring it up yesterday.
>>322817745
It's in.
>>322818323
Tony Harnell is returning as well.
>>
>>322817274
I need some sauce brother, I'm sorry that my Google-fu is inadequate.
>>
Another quality thread I see
>>
>>322818986
you timestamped yesterday how tf is it incriminating to do it again?
>>
>>322815050
I wish the Tails/Eggman segments played a lot like Cannon Spike.
>>
>sega ever bringing back chao
FAKE
>>
File: ahegao gene simmons.jpg (57KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao gene simmons.jpg
57KB, 360x450px
>>322817274
>those thighs
Sweet jiminy cricket
>>
>>322817009
Not to mention they only need to narrow it down to "QA" employees.
>>
>>322815050
>>Hunting is the same as Adventure 2 as well but with Adventure 1's radar
Seems fake, they'd never improve SA2's shit radar.
>>
>>322815050
That's the same keyboard I use! My brother.
>>
anynone have an imgur of the screens?
>>
File: 5d15db202103.jpg (331KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5d15db202103.jpg
331KB, 800x600px
>>322815050
>no formal introduction
>no recap of yesterday's events
>same exact pic as yesterday (that gathered a bunch of attention I might add)
>no disclaimer or explanation
>a bunch of shitty descriptions of possible things that sound outrageously out of SEGA's interests
and finally
>complete disregard for spoilers

We all know OP is bullshit, but these are all solid reasons why outside of just doubting these claims.
And if ANY of this stuff were to actually be included in the game, and given you ARE telling the truth
you just spoiled fucking all of it.
Nice job.

But I don't think any of this stuff will be in, even if we want the Chao Garden back..
>>
>>322815050
>>322816172
looks familiar
http://imgur.com/rvfml5X
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.