[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is platform fanboyism a thing? Like at all? Why do people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why is platform fanboyism a thing? Like at all?

Why do people defend their purchase and argue with other platform owners over exclusivity? "My console has Bloodborne!" "Mine has Halo!" "Mine has Star Citizen!"

Shouldn't everyone be protesting and advocating against exclusive games so that any device owner can play whatever they want and not be restricted by their platform of choice?
>>
No that's fucking retarded. I should have something to lord over those douchebags.
>>
The thing about exclusivity is that sometimes its about an ip owned by someone who also owns the platformes like how Nintendo owns Mario
>>
>>322811962
>Why is platform fanboyism a thing? Like at all?
>Why do people defend their purchase and argue with other platform owners over exclusivity?
Poor people desperately need to make themselves feel better than other poor people.
>Mine has Star Citizen!
kek
>Shouldn't everyone be protesting and advocating against exclusive games so that any device owner can play whatever they want and not be restricted by their platform of choice?
It's not happening because >>322812238 so just buy every console you want and let the peasants bicker and scrap.
>>
Console children can't stop gagging on corporate cock. That's why.
>>
>>322811962
around 85% of it is a shitposting meme
the rest is people needing to justify their choices
>>
>>322811962
Not gonna bother replying to the first half, but on the note of exclusivity, it's a good thing, not a bad thing.

If every game ever was on every console ever, there'd be such varying price points that eventually each company would just start colluding with each other to keep prices high.

Like, in all honesty, even as it is now where 90% of games are mulyiplat, thery're still finding ways to garner "exclusive" content and continue to hike up prices.
>>
>>322811962
PC gaming damaged the gaming industry, I don't fanboy I just don't like PC users who are ignorant to this fact.
>>
>>322811962

Platform fanboyism is one part kids/poorfags who shill for their platform because they don't have any of the others and one part butthurt PC mustards who shit on everything period.
>>
poorfags and children. and pcfats who think they are better because their toys are the same but slightly shinier..

It's all just retardation.
>>
>>322813232
>Console gaming damaged the gaming industry, I don't fanboy I just don't like console users who are ignorant to this fact.
FTFY

Everything would have been better with just the option to plug a controller into a PC and nothing else. We would be rid of 'services' such as XBOX Live Gold and PS'shitfuckohgodwhy'N, exclusive titles, all of it.
>>
-punches stranger in the face-
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.