[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: skullface.jpg (33KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
skullface.jpg
33KB, 720x405px
>SUCH A LUST FOR A REVENGE?
>WHO DID THIS?
>WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Oh, this game exists, good reminder.
>>
>>322804872
>]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmJ7AtZRpm8

I knw who...
:)))))))))))))))))))))))) :) ;O ;P :x ;s
>>
>>322804872

So I got a PS4, would you say TPP is must have? Is it long with a lot of content? Consider I never played any Metal Gear before
>>
>>322805749
I was playing for 10 hours and I am at 4% completion.
>>
>>322805749
>>322805905
Forgot to say this was my first Metal Gear Solid game as well. I can see why are the fans angry but the gameplay is really solid. I enjoyed every minute of it.
>>
>>322805749
go for it

200 hours here, on 88% complete but have no motivation to finish the rest
>>
>>322805905
>>322806059
>>322806330
The game is easily a 11/10 until the part where is clear that it suffered cuts, then it's all downhill from there.
I don't see any reason not to get it though, 163 hours on PC here.
>>
>>322806059
>>322806827
The gameplay is pretty solid but it does get immensely repetitive pretty quick, and 90% of the missions involve extracting someone, blowing something up, or killing someone with no real relevance to the plot. The open world is tiny as well, or at least it just doesn't have anything to do in it
>>
>>322805749
great game till the end, then great again once you get into multiplayer (thought multiplayer suffered a bit compared to older MGO)

Long as fuck game though, lots of repetitiveness too.
>>
>>322805749
The controls are good and the first few infiltrations are fun, but then it's recycled content. You're invading the same base multiple times for the main missions, and the side ops are a complete joke. If "Mine Clearing 6" and "Eliminate the Heavy Infantry 13" sound fun to you, then it's for you.

Also, there's only 2 boss fights in the entire game. The rest of the missions are infiltration and endurance.
>>
>>322805030
Why do you need to be reminded that the GOTY 2015 exists?
>>
>tfw playing through the game now
>not starting mission 30 until I upgrade everything I can
>pretty sure that even if I go full Rambo in a FOB, I'll not lose anything because those players are gone forever
One thing sucks, they give you special tasks for main missions after you finish them, I have 3/8 on S rank missions with Foxhound and I have to replay them again.
>>
>>322810087
If you play FOB then you will get matched with active players when you get good.
>>
>At the spooky medical experiments place
>Skull Face is there
>He instantly reacts when he notices Venom
>He could have literally shot you in the fucking head by simple twitch reactions, because he is apparently superhuman like that, but he never does and just insists on theatrical villain shit

It's a MGS game, but I dunno why Kojima used the "he's not a boss so the player feels phantom pain lol" excuse when it's clear he had a much more involved role before Konami fired him.

A cool looking character, but was wasted and underused.
>>
>>322810313
That's when I get to cheaters and hope not to get spotted on their FOB?
>>
>>322810707
Also did I get this right: Skullface attacks hospital with his men, Volgin and a shota, when helicopter spotted Venom then Venom fucked it with shota powers whale and after that Skullface keeps using shota against Venom.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.