[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What video game was he playing? Will he ever get out to finish it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What video game was he playing? Will he ever get out to finish it?
>>
literally who?
>>
>>322796319
Yeah
>>
>>322798309
Yeah?
>>
>>322798364
Yup.
>>
separate board for e-celebs / people that play video games and start banning immediately anyone that posts threads that aren't explicitly to do with video games themselves
>>
>>322798159
Dassey was a social autist who was coerced by police into giving a murder confession. OP is suggesting that Dassey is /v/ personified.
>>
>>322799490
Fuck you, nigger

How do you think the dead girl's remains ended up on Avery's property? and you think Dassey just made all that shit up?

you are delusional if you believe Dassey is a victim here
>>
>>322799794

>How do you think the dead girl's remains ended up on Avery's property? and you think Dassey just made all that shit up?

UH, YEAH.

Did you miss the part where the investigators were like, "Uh, what did you do with her head? WE KNOW."

"Umm, we cut her hair." What else? "Uhh, we... uh... cut her throat." What else? "Uhhh... we punched her."

"No, Brendan, you shot her in the head, didn't you?"

"Yup."

Also the remains were planted there by the boyfriend, then the cops planted the key and blood.

MYSTERY SOLVED NIGGAS, FREE AVERY AND "I LIKE CATS" BRENDAN 2016
>>
>>322796319

Why did they want to convict this guy so much?
>>
>>322796319
He's literally retarded and can't enjoy video games. He might play them but it would be like a woman driving, just a lot getting lucky.
>>
>>322796319
probably a WWE game
>admitting rape and murder because he feared he could not watch wrestlemania
>>
>>322796319
dont get screwy
>>
is Ace Attorney the best crime solving game of all time of all time?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.