[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halo 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1415995043791.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415995043791.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Any halo 4 fans here?
>>
U piece of shit, go back to COD
>>
>>322788680
Halo stopped being good as soon as they took away my CE pistol. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>322788680
>less and less color in the designs as time goes on
>>
>>322788680

Why is call that shit "Halo" allowed?
>>
>>322788680
The evolution goes from right to left btw
>>
>>322788680
Halo 3 is best halo
>>
Literally the only tolerable thing in 4 was those tracks by Kazuma Jinnouchi

Everything else is so shit
>>
>>322789997
finally an anon with some taste. 4 was awful and unnecessary
>>
>>322788680
Yup. Loved the game. It was better than halo 3 just as halo 3 was slightly better than halo 2.

Still annoyed but duel wielding but somethings need to die. Not sure why?
>>
halo 4 literally killed the fucking franchise so idk why anyone would like it
>>
They kept talking about chief being in battle damaged armor in three, but never did anything with it, and then in 4 he wakes up with near mint condition armor? Did they get extremely lucky and hole up in a ship with the newest mjolnir armor?

I never did understand 4's story. I bought it a month after release and played the first three stages and shelved it. It wasn't until about a year and a half that I played it again with my younger brother and we had to force ourselves to play it.
>>
>>322790572
Why did it kill the halo franchise?
>>
>>322790706
>They kept talking about chief being in battle damaged armor in three, but never did anything with it, and then in 4 he wakes up with near mint condition armor? Did they get extremely lucky and hole up in a ship with the newest mjolnir armor?
Nano probs. According to a forum post that explains the change.

However his armor is damage, So i took it another way.

Its just another person vision how it would look alot of the weapons look very different from the last people deving the game.
>>
File: 1438380732815.jpg (25KB, 320x380px) Image search: [Google]
1438380732815.jpg
25KB, 320x380px
>>322788680

Why did they give the player less and less ammo capacity for their weapons as the games went on?
>>
>>322790921
>Why did they give the player less and less ammo capacity for their weapons as the games went on?
Are you expanding to be in a sea of ammo all the time? Its interesting having to adjust instead of just BR all the time.
>>
>>322790885
Nano probs?
>>
>>322791167

I am "expanding" to enjoy using a certain weapon as long as possible, not pick up an inferior gun because guns are getting shittier and holding less ammo as the games go on.
>>
>>322791621
I hated having to swap out my AR because I was out of ammo and having to use a plasma rifle or worse a fucking plasma pistol after killing a pack of grunts.
>>
>>322788863
the CE pistol is in 5
>>
>>322788680
>343 tried their hardest to make mustard chef into an edgy black armour wearing fag in HaaH 4
>Killed the series
no. there are no halo 4 fans.
>>
>>322788680
Main Games Only
Campaign
2>1>3>4>5

Multiplayer
5>3>2>1>4

It's just my opinion of course. but Halo 5 did exceptionally great for multiplayer at the cost of campaign. I'm hoping with the new formula in place for multiplayer they can hopefully focus on picking up their campaign slack, dropping locke and putting chief back at the helm.
>>
>>322791889
They make all the cute grunt noises as they pick you up and rip you limb from limb.

Vaporize you with the plasma pistol.

Scoop out your brains.

&!*Grunt*
>>
>>322792574
I'd just play it in order.

as for H4 muitplayer it was great before the patch, every weapon felt powerful then they begun to nerf things because the community was complaining..

Oh, The saw is too powerful boo hoo. If you don't like getting railgun from the otherside of the map maybe don't stand out in the open trying to charge someone with a plasma pistol.
>>
>>322788914
its called REALISM
Halo 3 design is the best
>>
>>322792886
>maybe don't stand out in the open trying to charge someone with a plasma pistol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFxGPI1Uvlg
>>
Chief's armor in 2-3 are the best designs.
>>
>>322793494
bullshit 343 has the best chief design. 4 cortana is also best cortana, i don't like 5 cortana her face is weird and she wears dumb clothes.

>>322792886
i was ranking them not picking a specific order. i still haven't played the campaign in 5 after the first level. how am i supposed to care about a campaign that turns cortana into the villain but only has 3 bs missions with chief. this campaign should have been about their dynamic entirely or even about the whole shit that they teased with hunt the truth. Chief being desperate and uncooperative with the UNSC would have been a better story. also the cutscenes in 5 are way too short
>>
So how did MC's armor even change between Halo 3 and 4? Wasn't he lost in space?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.