[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Boy and His Blob coming to PC, PS4, Xbone and Vita that&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: blob.png (393KB, 518x404px) Image search: [Google]
blob.png
393KB, 518x404px
A Boy and His Blob coming to PC, PS4, Xbone and Vita

that's not very exciting in itself since anyone who cares probably already played the game, but it was one of the games from that steam database leak last month
https://steamdb.info/app/281200/history/

from my count that gives us A Boy and His Blob, Bad Rats 2, Guilty Gear Xrd, Nobunaga's Ambition, and Deathsmiles

is that enough to think the leak is legitimate? hoping for EDF 4.1 next
>>
>a game that came out on Wii at least six years ago
Well okay I guess

Also
>Majesco
I could have sworn they went bankrupt
>>
Oh fuck, I can hear the original's music in my head
>>
That's good
was never able to get it back when it was on the Wii
I'll be getting the gog version
>>
>>322788358

They're porting everything they've got just to stay afloat as long as possible. Majesco itself is just 5 people now, IIRC.
>>
>>322787974
I think I finished the 3rd World before my save data disappeared. How much was left?
>>
>no 3ds
WHY
>>
>>322789205

1 more world, the finale, and bunch of challenge levels if you didn't do those.
>>
thanks for beta testing nintendo fans
>>
I always wanted to play this game, is it any good?
>>
I hope the vita version gets a physical release
>>
>>322789620

It's a bit slow, but yes.
>>
>>322787974
Will it keep the dedicated hug button?
>>
>>322787974

So long as you can add fake titles into steamdb, no leak will ever be legitimate. If you like games just play them on their original platforms. You'll only waste time and frustrate yourself trying to guess which ones will be ported and where.
>>

Still no new games, just repackaged last generation stuff.

Bravo Sony and Microsoft on these consoles.
>>
>>322787974
I'm really hoping for EDF.
I've been enjoying 2 on my Vita and am interested in those giant robots.
>>
>>322789921
>You'll only waste time and frustrate yourself trying to guess which ones will be ported and where.
/v/ does a pretty good job of informing me of ports.
>>
File: cover_large.jpg (149KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
149KB, 600x538px
>>322789328

remember what happened last time
>>
>>322787974
>A Boy and His Blob
sounds like a bad shota doujin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.