[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I only play JRPGs, Fighting games and story driven adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1396824975440.jpg (33KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1396824975440.jpg
33KB, 800x450px
If I only play JRPGs, Fighting games and story driven adventure games then why should I even get a gaming PC?

Inb4 mods.
Just no.
>>
Because all of those are on PC?

The only fightan game with any kind of active scene I can think of that isn't already on PC is Tekken. All the old stuff like Super Turbo or Alpha 2 or 3rd Strike or Vampire Savior is on Fightcade on PC, and most relevant new fightan is on PC anyway.
>>
You shouldn't.

I sure as hell don't. The only worthwhile games on steam are the few indie gems that pop up, and my shitty laptop can run them all so no need for a "gaming PC."
All of the games I ever want and all of my favorite games are console games, and the only time they reach PC is when the PC fanbase literally begs for it.
>>
SOny is all you need for jap shit. Seriously.
>>
>JRPGs
All the good ones were on consoles you can emulate to look far better than they do natively.
PC also even has your Nep kusoge if you're a fan of shit JRPGs
>Fighting
Every classic fighting game available for netplay on Fightcade, other than that there's a moddable version of USF4, and SF5 is coming soon, and GGXrd. If you want to play Blazblue you're kind of a faglord anyway
>story driven adventure games
say hello to every Telltale game, as well as Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, etc.

Are you retarded? Or do you just have shit taste
>>
Why even play jrpgs when you can go to a fucking library and borrow a decent book? You get a better story and avoid shitty gameplay.
>>
>>322778350
Books are for faggots and nerds like you.
>>
>>322776952

I would concentrate on getting some taste before you make any purchases
>>
>>322777413
As usual, first answer is best answer.
>>
>>322778456
Better a faggot and a nerd than a disgusting weeb.
>>
>>322778781
Thats what this faggot nerd actually believes
>>
File: Asian.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asian.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>322776952
AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.