[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hundreds of quests >npcs recite the same one line over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: NCR_trooper_Helios_One.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NCR_trooper_Helios_One.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>hundreds of quests
>npcs recite the same one line over and over

Face it, New Vegas is the shittier Fallout.
>>
Honestly.
I never liked New Vegas.

Everyones is saying that it's the supperior Fallout... I cant agree.

I've allways liked Fallout 3 way more.

Inb4 Bait
>>
>>322760705
Still has more random dialogue than Fallout 3.

>Random wastelander in 3:
"Huh? What? Hello. Go away."

>Random wastelander in New Vegas
"Have you seen the lights on the strip? All lit up."
"Apparently the rangers in black are coming in from Baja"
"The Legion's sending their best men from Arizona..."
Etc, etc.

Most NPCs have something politically or culturally significant to say. It's all relative to their respective factions/settlements, and not general.
>>
File: 1403772918541.png (332KB, 939x622px) Image search: [Google]
1403772918541.png
332KB, 939x622px
>>322761194
>I have bad taste, the post
>>
obsidian drones know no bounds, even though the community always has to finish their games for them
>>
>>322761517
Of course the citizens in the Mojave has something political to say cause they have Politics.

Washington DC is a war zone with no leader or ruling faction or even a city that is a safezone.

Of course the citizens in Washington would be more paranoid, they live in small huts.

The people in the mojave have a sort of government and ruling faction.
>>
>>322761662
>Bethesdrone
>ESO
I'll take Zenimax for $200, Alex.
>>
>>322760705
>his biggest complaint is repeated lines
Nice argument
>>
>>322762039
That doesn't excuse them from saying something interesting. They could have throwaway lines like:

"I'm sick of the power vacuum here. Can't somebody, anybody, just take over?"
>>
>>322760705
>one line

Even the generic NPCs have like 3 or 4 lines. Quit shitposting.
>>
dude nuclear winter lmao
>>
>>322762656
Sure sure.
But if you had to live in a unstable shed your entire life in a world where kidnapping, killing and torturing is an normal thing every day I dont think you would start chit chatting to a guy with a bunch of guns who you have never met before.

But I get your point.
>>
File: Ulysses_profile.jpg (359KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Ulysses_profile.jpg
359KB, 900x643px
>three expansions of buildup
>boss recites the same one line over and over

Face it, Lonesome Road is the shittiest DLC
>>
File: 1442901543612.gif (8KB, 157x111px) Image search: [Google]
1442901543612.gif
8KB, 157x111px
>>322760705
FO4
>dozens of quests
>Player recite the same one line over and over
>>
>>322763413
BEAR AND BULL
>>
>>322763413
I liked dead money better than this, lonesome was like fallout trying to be hardcore, Ully is fine imo
>>
>>322763413
None of the DLCs were good desu
>>
>>322763413
I hated how all the DLC revolved around this faggot.
>>
>>322763853
>tfw you can now tell who is a redditor when they f.a.m post

feels good
>>
>>322763728
>I liked Dead Money over LR
Not hating on you, but isn't that just general consensus
Usually its
OWB>DM>HH=LR
Or something like that
Although I personally would put them as
DM>OWB>>HH>>>>>LR
>>
>>322764476
No people generally disliked DM outside of /v/, it's probably the same crowd that liked 3 over NV as well.

I'd rank them as:

OWB > DM > LR >> HH

Honest Hearts had Joshua Graham, who was the best character in the entire game, but the rest felt half assed. I loved the environment but I was pretty underwhelmed by the quests in the game. I'm doing a new playthrough right now though and have yet to do HH, which I've only played the once, so maybe I'll have a new opinion by the end but I remember it being underwhelming.
>>
>>322763872
I never noticed that all DLCs revolved around Ulysses. Am I dumb?
>>
>>322766454
Yes. It's pretty clear.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.